Skip to content

A crappy stat rolling monitoring utility I made.

124»

Comments

• VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    Does anyone have the new offset for the reroller yet? :)
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    edited December 2012
    Just downloaded the program--didn't load work the first time (got the same screen as @Guarocuya) but it worked the second time I opened it. Thank you very much @Ravel!

EDIT: And I got a Ranger with a total of 91 and a Strength of 18/00!!!
  • RavelRavel Member Posts: 140
    edited December 2012
    Updated front page to announce the compatibility upgrade for v1.0.2011 of BG:EE. Works on my machine, would love to confirm it works on others' machines as well. It's available on GameFront and MediaFire.

Still haven't tracked down the Access Violation error, so if you were having that before - I apologize, but it likely won't be fixed for you in this new verison either :(
  • AndargorAndargor Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the update, works here in Win7 x64, but only for the campaign and not BP. Would you mind sharing your .CT?

Andargor said:

Thanks for the update, works here in Win7 x64, but only for the campaign and not BP. Would you mind sharing your .CT?

@Andargor Yeah, the .CT should be available on either of those links in the source zip file. The only thing I changed from the version of the source to the most recent version, was to update the memory offset from v1.0.2009 to v1.0.2011 - everything else is the same.
    edited December 2012
    LukevanV said:

@LukevanV When updating the roll monitor, I had to update it to 0055E6AC. My guess is that it's the same for the reroller, though I haven't tried it yet.

edit: Just confirmed that offset works for the reroller.
  • vekkthvekkth Member Posts: 25
    I can confirm now that your utility fully works for me. Thank you.
  • Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
    edited December 2012
    @Ravel Can you give us the source code of the v2011 version of program m8?
    Post edited by Aliard1806 on
    @Ravel
    i tried to add this script under the end of UpdateStrPercent but it not work...

if(StrPercentAdd == "100")
    then MoveMouse (700, 700, 0)
    end

what do you think about that?
    edited December 2012
    @Aliard1806 What you would be looking for is something like

if(StrPercent == 100)
    then setMousePos(700,700)
    end

The problem with this is that UpdateStrPercent is executed every 10 milliseconds, which means you'd be resetting your mouse position every 10 milliseconds to 700,700 - making it nearly impossible to reroll. There are a handful of ways to fix this, but the easiest would probably be to turn off the update timer inside the if statement above, and just hit Start again once you've rerolled (assuming you don't want to keep that particular roll).

That would look something like this:

if(StrPercent == 100)
    timer_setEnabled(BGEEStats_CETimer1, false)
    end

Here's a list of LUA functions in the Cheat Engine library which may be useful to you.
    i tried with your command....but when i found 100 the mouse don't move...but if i set the actual value showed on the BG monitoring and i press execute script he run....what is the problem?
    @Aliard1806

i tried with your command....

Which one, the first one, or the second one I edited in later?

but when i found 100 the mouse don't move...

If you used the first command, that's because it resets the mouse to 700,700 every .01 seconds making it near impossible to move. If you used the second one, the command to turn off the timer likely isn't being recognized - so if you could screenshot or copy exactly how you added it into the UpdateStrPercent function, I'd be able to see what the problem was.

but if i set the actual value showed on the BG monitoring and i press execute script he run....what is the problem?

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this.
    strings_add(getAutoAttachList(), "Baldur.exe")
    errorOnLookupFailure(false)
    form_show(BGEEStats)
    --statAddresses=getAddressList()

--StrPercentAddress=addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Strength %")
    --StrAddress = addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Strength")
    --DexAddress = addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Dexterity")
    --ConAddress = addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Constitution")
    --IntAddress = addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Intelligence")
    --WisAddress = addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Wisdom")
    --ChaAddress = addresslist_getMemoryRecordByDescription(statAddresses, "Charisma")

StrPercentAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5E5"
    StrAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5E4"
    DexAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5E8"
    ConAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5E9"
    IntAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5E6"
    WisAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5E7"
    ChaAdd="[baldur.exe+0055E6AC]+5Ea"

function updateStrPercent(sender)
    --StrPercent = memoryrecord_getValue(StrPercentAddress)
    StrPercent = readBytes(StrPercentAdd,1,false)
    if(StrPercent == nil)
    then closeCE()
    else control_setCaption(BGEEStats_StrPercent, StrPercent)
    end
    end

if(StrPercent == 100)
    end

function updateStatTotal(sender)

--StrInt=readBytes(StrAdd,1,false)
    --print(StrAdd)
    --print(StrInt)

--Str = memoryrecord_getValue(StrAddress)
    --Dex = memoryrecord_getValue(DexAddress)
    --Con = memoryrecord_getValue(ConAddress)
    --Int = memoryrecord_getValue(IntAddress)
    --Wis = memoryrecord_getValue(WisAddress)
    --Cha = memoryrecord_getValue(ChaAddress)

Str = readBytes(StrAdd,1,false)
    Dex = readBytes(DexAdd,1,false)
    Con = readBytes(ConAdd,1,false)
    Int = readBytes(IntAdd,1,false)
    Wis = readBytes(WisAdd,1,false)
    Cha = readBytes(ChaAdd,1,false)

--StatTotal = tonumber(Str) + tonumber(Dex) + tonumber(Con) + tonumber(Int) + tonumber(Wis) + tonumber(Cha)

StatTotal = Str + Dex + Con + Int + Wis + Cha

control_setCaption(BGEEStats_StatTotal, StatTotal)
    end
    function CETimer1Timer(sender)
    updateStrPercent(sender)
    updateStatTotal(sender)
    end

function ButtonExit(sender)
    closeCE()
    end
    function CEButton2Click(sender)
    --updateStatTotal(sender)
    --updateStrPercent(sender)
    timer_setEnabled(BGEEStats_CETimer1, true)
    end

function FormClick(sender)

end

This is the total command if you try you will see what about i intend....even if i find a 100 the mouse don't change position!! :D ty for your help m8 :D
    You need to put this:

if(StrPercent == 100)
    end

before the second "end" statement in this section of code:

if(StrPercent == nil)
    then closeCE()
    end
    end

Basically it should look like this, instead:

if(StrPercent == nil)
    then closeCE()
    end
    if(StrPercent == 100)
    end
    end
    let me try and i 'll tell to you if it work :D sorry for the inconvenience but i'm a totally noob...this is my first time that i put hand in a code XD
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    Ravel said:

LukevanV said:

@LukevanV When updating the roll monitor, I had to update it to 0055E6AC. My guess is that it's the same for the reroller, though I haven't tried it yet.

edit: Just confirmed that offset works for the reroller.
    It doesn't seem to be working for me.

My autoroller.ini file reads:

[Settings]
    OFFSET = 0055E6AC
    DELAY = 80
    STRPERMIN = 90

And I've got game version 1.0.2011 (game update 5, Dec. 14). It gives the error saying it couldn't get the correct readings, and it may be due to an update and I would need to update the offset.
    @PugPug Technically I believe the OFFSET value in the .ini file needs to read as "OFFSET = 0x0055E6AC". Try changing that and see if it works.
    @Ravel

That did the trick, thanks!

Any reason this updating the ini thing couldn't be included in the next monitoring utility release? It might make things easier for all concerned.

How are you finding the new value, anyway? Like, if someone comes across this thread in 10 years and we don't have you to rely on anymore, what would they do?
    @PugPug I could probably have the utility run off of a .ini file, but I'd have to look up how to do it, and honestly it probably wouldn't happen before the new year.

As far as finding the offset, I use a program called Cheat Engine to find it. When you first launch the program it will pop up some tutorials which will cover what you need to know in order to find the offset - specifically paying attention to tutorials 6 and 8 which deal with pointers.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider Member Posts: 43
    Can you tell me the difference between the versions on the download sites? There are lot of different versions of your utility. I see at least 3 for each BGEE update. How do I know which is the one to download?

For the 2011 BGEE update I see the following:

BGEE Roll Monitor32 v1_0_2011.zip
    BGEE Roll Monitor Big v1_0_2011.zip
    BGEE Roll Monitor v1_0_2011.zip

What's the difference between those 3 versions of your utility?

Thank you!
    @dragonrider

32 I assume is for 32-bit operating systems, and Big has bigger numbers. I think some people had trouble seeing the first iteration.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    I feel pretty silly right now.haha I just can't get it to work, am I that bad with simple instructions? Str% is always 243, stat total is 837...
    @fredamora

Change the offset value in the ini file. It will have to be changed after most patches. Right now, it should read:

OFFSET = 0x0055E6AC
    PugPug said:

@fredamora

Change the offset value in the ini file. It will have to be changed after most patches. Right now, it should read:

OFFSET = 0x0055E6AC

Well, this utility actually doesn't use a .ini file. I believe you're confusing it with the auto-reroller which has been discussed alongside the reroll monitor I made.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Thanks anyway. I'll try this tool again soon if I would create a new character. I just had my best roll yet ever.
    Ravel said:

PugPug said:

@fredamora

OFFSET = 0x0055E6AC

Well, this utility actually doesn't use a .ini file. I believe you're confusing it with the auto-reroller which has been discussed alongside the reroll monitor I made.
    doh! yup
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    I already roll crappy stats without the need of a utility. (though a click counter would provide much needed shame).
  • LazyVulpesLazyVulpes Member Posts: 18
    @Ravel: YOU ARE A GOD!
    @ravel Any chance we could get some help with the offset for the latest patch? :):):)