Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Coran's Quest Can't Be Completed

Current Behavior: In my file, talking to Coran and bringing him into the party indicates that a quest has been started, but no entry appears in my journal for any chapter. When I have a Wyvern Head in my inventory and talk to Coran, he says to turn it in to the priest in Beregost. After turning it in, however, the message box says "Quest Updated - Bassilus the Murderer" even though I've completed that quest, and further attempts to speak with Coran result in him saying "No time to talk - I have wyverns to hunt." He will also leave shortly, even though the quest was completed.

Expected Behavior: Speaking with Coran should put the wyvern hunting quest in the journal, under "Current Quests." Turning in the wyvern head to the priest should put the quest under "Completed" and have some form of acknowledgement from Coran. He should also stay in the party once that has completed.

Is there any console code that can fix this in the meantime? He's kind of the only NPC left that fits the party.

Comments