Skip to content

Isn't Drizzt a bit lazzy?

He doesn't move a finger during the fight against gnolls... But he doesn't seem so overpowered anymore, a figther/mage imported from the black pits can do well against him.

I miss the Drizzt who could take my head off in one hit!

Comments

• marfigmarfig Member Posts: 208
    For sure. Drizzt asking for help to fight that group of gnolls? I'll help, but you'll die for letting me down like that.

Meaning: Never really liked that encounter since the original. If anything he should have been placed way later in the game.
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    Lazzy? No, Drizzt uses scimitars, not lazers. Don't know how that would fit with Forgotten Realms lore anyway... :P
  • zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175
    I was pretty annoyed with this as well. I told him I'd help, then he walked off a bit and I had to kill all the gnolls. Lazy, indeed.
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    Yeah...I thought it was a bug. I mean there were a ton of monsters spawned. Didn't he help in the original? It kinda seems like he should have.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Poor guy probably already had thirty or forty random encounters already that day. He probably needed a nap.
  • tokarev748tokarev748 Member Posts: 27
    I don't have such problems,he helped both in original and EE
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Lazzy? Nah, he doesnt save CHARNAME from a well accompanied with barking and jazzy dancing.
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    When I met him Drizzt, he slaughtered all the Gnolls while I was still wounding one.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    I fake-talk Drizzt so I can kill all the gnolls.
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375
    I think it is a bug, he didn't help me the first time and I lost a mage so I reloaded and suddenly he decided to contribute to the slaughter.
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    Maybe Drizzt was so smitten with my character that he couldn't help but just bubble hearts into the air while he watched me slashing my way to victory.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Maybe Drizzt was so smitten with my character that he couldn't help but just bubble hearts into the air while he watched me slashing my way to victory.

I knew it! Drizzt was carried over from Sonic CD!
  • ShadowWolfShadowWolf Member Posts: 33
    they should've put him later in the game fighting Errtu or Artemis that wouldve been awesome