Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Another topic on custom portraits.

Hi, everyone! Hope someone here could help me to find a resolution for the issue with custom portraits.
I have both BG:EE for PC and iPad and can transfer the savegame from a PC to iPad and back. However, when I use custom portrait for the main character and then transfer the savegame to the iPad, I have blank black square instead of the portrait on the game's main screen. Additionally, the game crashes when I try to open character menu. This does not happen when I use a save game with a standard portrait.
I've checked the size and resolution of the custom portrait many times and it is absolutely identical to those of the in-game. Does anyone have the same issue or a workaround for it? Any info is very appreciated!

Comments