Skip to content

[GUI Mod *Finished*] Recoloured BG:EE skin V1.1

2»

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    What is the difference between the Weidu install and normal override install?
  • mars0124mars0124 Member Posts: 180
    They have the same effect, but WeiDU mods have a built in error checking in relation to each other. It avoids conflicts. Also, it allows for a clean uninstall if need be (what files do I delete from override again?).

At least this is my understanding. But I'm new to the scene :)
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,178
    I would like to ask, if there are any plans to make a grey one.
  • RequiemRequiem Member Posts: 187
    @pecca this was something that I made as soon as bgee was released as a kind of quick fix. @Archaic has made another gui mod which is getting pretty close to perfect. I see no place for this mod once his is finished and so I will not be making any other versions.

@mars0124 is right but weidu also allows you to edit files on almost any way imaginable as you copy them over which is a huge thing, and also make certain parts of your mod seperately installable
    @Requiem: Yeah, I know about that one, it's very nice, but so much BG2-style. I was hoping for something BG1-style.
  • mars0124mars0124 Member Posts: 180
    So, an update @requiem.

For some reason the .tp2 COPY ~gui~ ~override~ command does not run for the iPad.
    If I have gui inside another folder (in this case, 'test') and change the .tp2 to COPY ~test/gui~ ~override~ THEN everything works fine.

I didn't even know .tp2 files were text readable until I tried that... ideas?
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    Can you upload a screenshot or two?
    I wish there would be an option in the game to change the GUI instead of installing/uninstalling mods.
  • CuChoinneachCuChoinneach Member Posts: 105
    Great job @requiem :)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Well, still no greystone floating around I see.

Still a great improvement, best GUI mod I've seen for BG:EE thus far. Great job.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    @Quartz
    Haven't seen you for ages!)))) Glad you're back. How are you doing? Full of beans, as always?:)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited March 2013
    @bengoshi Heh yeah I'll probably be popping up once in a while around here. I kinda gave this place a hiatus 'cuz I noticed all my posts were just sort of rustling peoples' jimmies. Highly doubt I'll ever be as active as I was before, but yes, I should be making posts once in a while.

Thanks for making me feel loved :P

On-topic, I have been greatly enjoying this mod! :)
  • EbbotEbbot Member Posts: 5
    Nice mod but missing texture on create mapmarker ... ;)
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    This is awesome
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Quartz said:

@bengoshi Heh yeah I'll probably be popping up once in a while around here. I kinda gave this place a hiatus 'cuz I noticed all my posts were just sort of rustling peoples' jimmies. Highly doubt I'll ever be as active as I was before, but yes, I should be making posts once in a while.

Thanks for making me feel loved :P

On-topic, I have been greatly enjoying this mod! :)

QUARTZ! MOD IT! YES! :P
  • Darkangel13Darkangel13 Member Posts: 3
    A lot better then original, Thank you :)
  • AenorAenor Member Posts: 64
    Is there any chance this could be made 1.2 compatible? I really, really want to use it but right now the text jumps out of the dialogue box.
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 169
    edited December 2013
    The mod doesn't seem to have its own support topic on shs to ask. Does anybody know if this will be updated to 1.2-compatibility please?
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Yeah this mod is outdated I think. I did the normal override install and had this issue with the dialogue, and the inventory seemed way too dark. The Weidu install didn't work for me either despite following the exact installation steps on the shs page.

Hopeful that this will get updated and smoothed out for 1.2 or even BG2:EE. Really like the idea of this :)

The problem is that there is no tool able to edit new BAMs. We have to wait for DLTCEP to be updated.
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 169
    Looking forward to it :) It's a cool and beautiful mod
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    Anyone care to update this mod ?