Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

getting info about items and skills.

Hi, just got Baldur's Gate for the iPad and I have to say I'm not a fan of the "touch and hold" mechanic for getting information about items and skills. It's really easy to accidentally use a potion when you just intend to get info about it. And I'm still not sure how to get a full info page about special skills, if there even is one. I'm aware you can use "help" to get a short description but is there a full page like the ones that show up if you touch and hold spells?
I think an "info" button which would have the same function as tap+hold if you pressed it first would be very useful.

Comments