Skip to content

Need Portrait For Male Sorcerer!

Hey guys, I'm really picky but here it goes.

Anyone have a portrait of a male sorcerer human preferred that looks sort of flamboyant / charismatic

You know what? post what you got. lol

Comments

• PeteAtomsPeteAtoms Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 140
    edited December 2012
  • AraminaAramina Member Posts: 64
    @Endrance I'm too lazy to upload my own copy of this one to post, it's in the same portrait pack as the one PeteAtoms posted. Obviously cropped for just the guy's face.

Bonus points if you used to play that game. (Conjurer was so much more awesome than Wizard. Just sayin')
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    @Poputt The scary thing is, apart from the realistic skin and tattoos that guy actually hits the BG portrait style on the head. Run him through a glossy filter and voilà. Creepy.
  • QueynosQueynos Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 127
    If you're picky maybe you should take a look at http://drakonis.org/index?/categories ,there's a lot of portraits there so you might find something that suits you
  • chickenhedchickenhed Member Posts: 208
    @Aramina I totally need to play Nox again :)
  • AraminaAramina Member Posts: 64
    @chickenhed Me too, I've probably forgotten where most of the secret stuff is by now, so it'll feel like a new game again :) I loved conjuring the traps (bombers I think they were called?) with the stun, fist of vengeance, and force of nature in them. Needless to say, if it hit the enemy, they died horribly.
  • sebassebas Member Posts: 56
    edited December 2012
    I am forgetting where I got this from so I can not credit the author. Also, unfortunately, the resolution is quite poor.
    However, you can hardly get more flamboyant/charismatic than this. :)

• OperativeNLOperativeNL Member Posts: 146
    @aramina @chickenhed I totally used to play Nox until the early hours when I was a wee little teen. I even played quite a lot of multiplayer before they took down the servers... ah... happy memories... (really liked wizard)
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    Maybe one of those? Laslo or Chaol or Loki can all act as spellcasters.
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    edited December 2012
    EDIT: Cannot make a link to a picture even after reading instructions carefully. I = idiot. Next, please!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Aramina said:

@Endrance I'm too lazy to upload my own copy of this one to post, it's in the same portrait pack as the one PeteAtoms posted. Obviously cropped for just the guy's face.

Bonus points if you used to play that game. (Conjurer was so much more awesome than Wizard. Just sayin')

Nox was awesome.

• Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418
    I like this one for a male sorc personally:

Photobucket
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Nic_Mercy said:

I like this one for a male sorc personally:

I read your post as "I like this one for a male orc" looked at portrait, thought "it doesn't look like an orc to me"... Read post again, now it makes sense.

Lesson learned: Do not read postings in a forum when you're nearly falling asleep on your keyboard :)