Skip to content

Cleric/Theif replace turn undead with theiving icon

I know this is perhaps really silly, but I think that most people (myself included) would use the theiving skills more than turning undead, and perhaps it would be best if the theiving icon and the turn undead icon switched places... It really doesn't matter either way anyways, but i suppose for conveneince reasons I think this could be a really good idea :)

Comments

• DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    Or perhaps the ability to edit the UI altogether.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    edited December 2012
    That's a great idea! I've always thought the same.
    Actually, it's one of the reasons I didn't choose the Cleric/Theif class though I had wanted to. The place of the theiving icon for this character is inconvenient for me.
  • aldainaldain Member Posts: 313
    I always wondered how someone could imagine that Turn Undead, on a multiclass cleric, would be used more often than Thieving, on a multiclass thief... it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

This little oversight actually keeps me from playing a cleric/thief, and I'd like to see it remedied as well.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    edited December 2012
    aldain said:

This little oversight actually keeps me from playing a cleric/thief.

Exactly!
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    it does for me too... lol, hense the thread XD
  • ZenryoZenryo Member Posts: 9
    I don't know if this has already been asked, but after some searching I couldn't find it, so here goes:

Currently the pick pocket/pick locks/disarm traps button with a cleric/thief is under the special abilities; whereas the turn undead is on the main bar.
    I don't know about you, but I use the thieving skill button way more often than turn undead, so I simply request if they could be swapped. It makes more sense to me that way.

And yes, I am playing a cleric/thief. Eat that!
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/11743/clerictheif-replace-turn-undead-with-theiving-icon#latest

But yes I most certainly agree... and my post was like months ago lol.