Skip to content

New Kit: Scion of Murder - Looking for Suggestions/Feedback

2»

Comments

• PosvicPosvic Member Posts: 7
    @LaughingMan I am waiting until I finish my current play through before installing more mods, but I like the feel of this kit. (Otherwise I'd never make it out of Candlekeep :) )

It just seems like something should balance out the use of specialization and bladed weapons. Going with the self-empowered theme, you could use turn undead as a disadvantage - either by limiting its effectiveness (as a Paladin) or prohibit its use.

My current Cleric/Thief is missing access to bladed weapons for backstabbing so I can see where that would be a huge benefit to the kit.
  • LaughingManLaughingMan Member Posts: 65
    @Posvic That, I think, is the perfect solution. I will remove Turn Undead in my next update.
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    regarding the kit limit - going by the description on this mod you could make it a paladin kit like the blackboard is.... at least I think it is...
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    Hi, nice Mod by the way.

One question, is this allready compatible with BG2 ?
    I know at the moment it has no HLA's but the rest should work fine right ?

Thanks
  • OperativeNLOperativeNL Member Posts: 146
    I managed to get this mod installed, but at character creation, the kit is greyed out for my characters, so I can't select it. Bummer!
  • golwgolw Member Posts: 1
    This is the only mod I have ever found that I cannot figure out how to install.

I've followed all of the steps in the readme to no avail. Is it not compatible with EE? Or is it just very out of date? When I load the ScionMod Installer it closes instantly, but by rapidly opening it over and over I can make out that it isn't finding the accompanying EXE that's definitely in the same folder, the main game directory.

Any ideas?
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    Sadly this mod is outdated and needs an update to work with the newer BG:EE versions.
  • LothawLothaw Member Posts: 3
    Any chance of this mod being updated? It seems like something interesting to play.