Skip to content

Jalantha Mistmyr has a second child body

ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
edited January 2013 in Fixed
I finished Varci's quest with Tenya's help. I killed Jalantha after I refused to give her the book of wisdom.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    If you ask Tenya for the child's bosy back, she gives it to you and you can go on and complete the quest. However, later on, if you kill the high priestess as part of lothandars geas quest, she drops another copy of the childs body.

I'd expect this not to be the case if you have already obtained the body from Tenya
  • greckoboygreckoboy Member Posts: 33
    edited December 2012
    Not a game-breaker, but anyway...I completed the quest "Tremain's Son" using Tenya's help, by getting Casson's dead body from Tenya. Then I asked for Jalantha for the first time to ask for the cure for Lothander's geas, and later on I kill her. On her corpse was another Child's Body. After a while I realised that this is (probably) a copy of Casson's dead body, but I was really confused for a while, thinking that this was for another quest.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    @Balquo you got something for this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    Shandyr said:

That was already posted though I did not add it to the list it.
    Let me find it and I'll merge (and add it afterwards)

Edit: Done

Another thing is this quest is also not finished in the journal (I will post the full list after I finished all the quests) and it creates an entry not just in quest but in the journal part too.
  • solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60
    Cool. I was about to bring this bug up.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    edited December 2012
    I'll look into fixing it later today. Can also look into the journals but @ankheg if you have the specific journal issues for this quest then that would be great to have. Cheers

EDIT: merged another thread on the same topic.
    Balquo said:

I'll look into fixing it later today. Can also look into the journals but @ankheg if you have the specific journal issues for this quest then that would be great to have. Cheers

I will post a complete (?) and detailed journal/quest problem list in the near future. Possibly after this weekend. (If I won't fail on my exams tomorrow :P)
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    This is in the tracker.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Fix for the body in the tracker.

Did not touch the journal stuff. We can wait with that.
    edited December 2012
    Balquo said:

My HDD just died with my save games... so I cannot promise full quest entry bug list too soon. :( But I will do it anyway. ASAP
    Balquo said:

Fix for the body in the tracker.

Did not touch the journal stuff. We can wait with that.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/13441/the-complete-quest-entry-buglist-and-many-other-things-updated-v0-45#latest