Skip to content

I am making a Dual Class Berserker / Thief (Like Gatsu from Berserk)

2»

Comments

• DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    @Moopy, that's kinda what I was doing hahah just testing them out...I dunno if I'm ever gonna really play with more than just Guts. Maybe Caska.
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    I'd make a party of all the guys from later on. I cant remember their names, but you get the young mage girl, make her a sorcerer maybe, the older girl whos being trained by her, maybe a mage, the guy with the wind sword, the kid with the flame dagger. Those guys are awesome.
    edited December 2012
    @moopy Started a run with just Guts this time just to see how I feel about it.

I'm rolling with Neera, Jaheria, Imoen...and maybe Minsc...but I totally killed Dorn in a one shot hit for Rancor. =P
    @Debaser

Does the special ability on his sword work if you aren't Dorn? I thought it was just a +1 two hander that had a special ability that only applied if Dorn was wielding it.
    @moopy as long as you aren't of GOOD alignment. Yes. So...it seemed like a fit. =P
    Nice. Very good fit.
    @moopy I just played the black pits with my own version of The Band Of The Hawks.

Guts - Beserker
    Caska - Fighter
    Griffith - Fighter / Mage / Thief (Elf, because he's elf-like)
    Skull Knight - Blackguard
    Nosferatu Zodd - Barbarian (Half Orc)
    Schierke - Cleric / Illusionist (Gnome)

They pretty much wrecked house...didn't even hit the level cap. =)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    I think someone needs to adapt Berserk characters for D&D like that guy from the Inzeladum website did with Conan.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Debaser said:

@moopy, well it's closer in some ways, and slightly different / condensed due to time in others. What I'm really hoping for is movies from the other arcs. Because as much as I love The Golden Age...BUT where the first Anime ended was the mother of all mind-screws. =/

Maybe I should do Shierke, Ishidoro, Farnese and Serpico, and make Caska mentally ill?

They need to do a movie of the Birth Ceremony Chapter, with Mozgus and the Tower of Conviction.

That will always be my favourite arc of all.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    edited March 2013
    jflieder said:

This is an underrated show!

Berserk is consistently rated as one of the best manga of all time. I don't really think it's underrated >_>

I like the idea of playing it out in BG. It feels like it could be done fairly well. Your own Band of the Hawk, ready to kick butt! Enticing...
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Guts must stop Sarevok from joining the Godhand!