• KcoQuidamKcoQuidam Member Posts: 181
    edited April 2016
    Ayiekie said:

KcoQuidam said:

@lolien

Your avatar made me hungry.

I wanna eat you now.

Nomnomnom.

(If you're ok of course. I never eat unwilling vegetable)

TOTAL PEDANT ALERT

Mushrooms are not plants; fungi are an entirely different branch of life, and are actually more closely related to animals than they are to plants. For instance, their cell walls are made of chitin, the same material used to create insect and other arthropod exoskeletons. Also, like animals and unlike most plants, they have to find food in their environment and digest it, rather than using photosynthesis!

Now that I have pointed out the flaw in your obviously serious post that was to be taken seriously, regular serious posting may continue with hopefully no interruption from my pet peeves. I am very sorry. :blush:
    You're totally right, i'm sorry, i correct:

If @lolien are ok of course. I never eat unwilling living evil things who descent from satan itself.

(I can't like/agree and insightful your answer at the same time but imagine I've done this)
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Ayiekie said:

Mushrooms are not plants; fungi are an entirely different branch of life, and are actually more closely related to animals than they are to plants.

Thanks for the support. I didn't brought up these facts, because the end of the day our ancestry doesn't truly matters: we all go in the pan.
    KcoQuidam said:

If @lolien are ok of course. I never eat unwilling living evil things who descent from satan itself.

In fact i feel less intrusive to be called vegetable, than the relative of the fallen angel Lucifer. (However i can see the parallel between certain kind of vegetables and of evil.)
    KcoQuidam said:

(I can't like/agree and insightful your answer at the same time but imagine I've done this)

Things happen. Now there i sense something evil.
  • KcoQuidamKcoQuidam Member Posts: 181
    lolien said:

Things happen. Now there i sense something evil.

I'm on the case *Ace detective mode activated*
  • GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105
    This post had me at bacon.
  • AchterkladAchterklad Member Posts: 114
    edited April 2016
    If you can forgive a slight deviation... Cooked chicken and peri-peri sauce are pure bliss. Safana would be proud.
  • AchterkladAchterklad Member Posts: 114

If you can forgive a slight deviation... Cooked chicken and peri-peri sauce are pure bliss. Safana would be proud.

Shut up, drunk @Achterklad. You're not making any bloody sense.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919