Skip to content

ETA?

Comments

• LegolpLegolp Member Posts: 14
    istara said:

Legolp said:

I even miss Imoem's voice.

That has just reminded me that I will need to find a way to kill her/lose her all over again.

Dorn might be a perfect Imo-Killer
    Or with Neera, a wild surge can have deadly consequences, ooops
    And a flying cow can always solve the problem ^^

We should have a "Best Imoem Death Contest" ...

16 hours left ...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Half a day left...
    Jairyanna[Deleted User]
  • istaraistara Member Posts: 9
    Legolp said:

istara said:

Legolp said:

I even miss Imoem's voice.

That has just reminded me that I will need to find a way to kill her/lose her all over again.

Dorn might be a perfect Imo-Killer
    Or with Neera, a wild surge can have deadly consequences, ooops
    And a flying cow can always solve the problem ^^

We should have a "Best Imoem Death Contest" ...

16 hours left ...
    I think last time I just left her in the city I was supposed to rescue her from.

It was the useless husband of Jaheira I felt bad about. He had to die, or she would leave too if you kicked him out.

I let some wolves find him...

...I later discovered, after feeling guilt for ages, that all I had to do was leave him in a pub.

Fluid29ScooterJairyannaEudaemonium
  • drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
    Soon.........
  • Fluid29Fluid29 Member Posts: 62
    Oh my... is this real? After 10 years... i can be in Candlekeep again?
    This is too good to be true. Less than 10 hrs left to start and even check some new subclass kits.

I love you Overhaul Games. All of you.
    I would send you a thankyou postcard or sth but i don't have your address. Man, you should publish your address and you probably would get postcards from thankful people all over the world.
    Wouldn't that be pretty cool?

Feels like i'm waking up from 10years of dreaming. Or does the dream start soon?
    I am definately losing my mind.
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    bgplaya said:

I'll try to come up for air every now and then to share my progress...Or lack thereof for that matter. This will be my first time playing the original Baldur's Gate. I know I'll love it already though, if its even 1/8th as good as Shadow's of Amn.

It's better.

[Spoiler]I love the aimless wandering of BG1, in BG2 it all seemed more linear, though the magic [Spoiler](I always play an arcane magic-user)[/Spoiler]is much better in BG2![/Spoiler]
    [Deleted User]Eudaemonium
    Eudaemonium
    Eudaemonium
  • janda8287janda8287 Member Posts: 5
    i want to extend a big thanks to beamdog and everyone that worked on making this launcher. as a fan i appreciate it so much. way to skip the middle-man guys! i am super excited to play baldur's gate again after so many years. i took the whole weekend off! what a truly remarkably customer-based company.
    catheraaine
  • LegolpLegolp Member Posts: 14
  • VirrenVirren Member Posts: 16
    Hmmm it is now Saturday 12:16, still waiting...
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    @Virren check the countdown on baldursgate.com. It will be released at 2PM Edmonton time.
    @Cerevant
    I'm just whinging. It's been a long week.
    Well I'm off to get some "shut eye". I'll check back in 5 hours. It should be Saturday for most by then.
    FuzzyPuffin
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    the last time i got rid of Imoen, i took her into my party, took all of her possessions, put her 1st in the marching order, & dubbed her 'bumper'...i think she lasted 2 screens...
    than again, Xzar, Montaron, & Jaheira have all been known to have this happen, as well...
  • GrakkelGrakkel Member Posts: 55
    I've long awaited this day, and I just wanted to extend my thanks to all the great people at Overhaul that made this happen. We Apple afficianados have often gotten the short end of the gaming stick, and all the work that's gone into bringing Baldur's Gate to the Mac is deeply appreciated.

I started out a campaign with a friend on my first-gen iPad, and I'm looking forward to transferring the game over with iFunbox to continue on the Mac. I'm running a half-elven Blade, and he's running a gnomish cleric-mage. Great fun so far, and it's only going to get better!

I've been a lurker on the forums, but wanted to say thanks before this launched. Thanks!
    Jairyanna
    Eudaemonium
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    @Bhaaldog: Yes
    [Deleted User]Eudaemonium
  • VipedViped Member Posts: 1
    Like Grakkel before I have been also only reading these forums. But now I want too say thank you for Overhaul team. I have week vacation from school and you make it worth. Thanks.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    rexreg said:

the last time i got rid of Imoen, i took her into my party, took all of her possessions, put her 1st in the marching order, & dubbed her 'bumper'...i think she lasted 2 screens...
    than again, Xzar, Montaron, & Jaheira have all been known to have this happen, as well...

She's excellent fodder for the Sirines, traps and flesh golems guarding, well, guarding a powerful treasure. Mind you I also use Monty and Xzar the same way.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Bhaaldog said:

Less than 5 hours left... excitement building up...

Yes, but now my plans are ruined, 5 new kits and I might want to play one of those. Hmmmph
  • GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
    4 hours
  • comatorycomatory Member Posts: 30
    I created character on my friend's PC copy of BG:EE. It's a cleric/mage with 18 on intelligence,wisdom and dexterity, 16 on constitution and a bit less on rest of it. I plan on importing that character and play with it in couple of hours. I just hope it will work.

Also...

Gather your party before venturing forth.
  • LeoNegusLeoNegus Member Posts: 46
    Well, I've been a lurker on the forum too and I want to thank all the people who posted in this thread. I've been reading your comments every day these past three months.

To the developers and the people who worked to bring Baldur's Gate on my mac I want to say that you are all heroes. You and Boo and Minsc, hamsters and rangers everywhere! Rejoice!
    PhyraxScooter