Skip to content

Xzar and Montaron

13»

Comments

• FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Spells: Shield, Blur, Mirror Image, Protection from Evil, etc.

Gear: Robe of the Good Archmagi (or bracers of defense if you have cash flow problems), ring of protection, Blur Cloak, etc
  • QuiqueQuique Member Posts: 62
    Fardragon said:

Spells: Shield, Blur, Mirror Image, Protection from Evil, etc.

Gear: Robe of the Good Archmagi (or bracers of defense if you have cash flow problems), ring of protection, Blur Cloak, etc

Agreed. Fardragon gave you a nice short answer, As for where to find the stuff, Robes you may buy in Highedge and you'll find quite a lot of rings and bracers during the game's quests (I believe Mirianne's letter quest in Beregost will provide a ring and you'll find a bracer 8 in a bear cave on the area W of Nashkel).

I ran my first game with Imoen, Jaheira, Khalid, Minsc and Dynaheir, I don't remember how long ago that was. It was an (almost) all goody party, but playing was nightmarish due to lack of cleric and a true archer.

I would suggest dualing Imoen to mage whenever you feel the whim, get Coran to replace Khalid and Branwen to step up as your healer and replace Jaheira.

I like having Jaheira around, even without the BG2 stats and Khalid... is an acquired taste. But sticking to them and not having a Cleric around really hurts as you play the game for the fist time. Hope it helps!