Skip to content

Original Artwork - Viconia

NixxiNixxi Member Posts: 30

Hello all. I finally got around to finishing the painting of Viconia I'd been working on.

I may also make one with a hood added when I get the time. I couldn't decide which way I wanted to go, so why not both.

Ergmch202MoomintrollCoutelierajwzmoopyElectricMonkKurumiQuartzAkerhonArmanciaJalilyDjimmyZanianswnmcmlxiOxford_GuySirK8lordkimSam_SwordsNotWordsdibKorlamaqLadyRhianDJKajuruetotheoSCARY_WIZARDDrugarAHFSouthpawPantalion[Deleted User]Awong124CuChoinneachtrimitrireedmilfamArcticEdvin[Deleted User]Aldericdeltago[Deleted User]chizziIchigoRXCDeucetipherBelgarathMTHTPSullivan1Troodon80LiberelliAndreaColomboEudaemoniumShapiroKeatsDarkMageScytheKnightReadingRamboEvinfuilttoanwrathFrecheDexterFenghoangAstafasPhyraxArchaos[Deleted User]MoradinZeckulLocktyrant009SophiaMortiannaalnairAkihikoTethorilofLathanderMarkylaptopman666MoczoCrevsDaakHeindrichLuftwafferandNameLordRumfishCaradoc

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455

WOW!!!!
    Quartz[Deleted User]toanwrath[Deleted User]
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    mch202 said:

WOW!!!!

What he said!
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]CrevsDaak
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    I, too, have no really useful comment to share.

She looks very nice, if a bit bondage-y... But I guess that look kinda suits her. :)
    [Deleted User]
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    ajwz said:

Coutelier said:

She looks very nice, if a bit bondage-y...

You say that as if it is a bad thing :p
    I said it suited her. A part of me does question whether the top of her shoulders would really be the most vulnerable spot in battle, but it not like my version of her dresses much differently. :P It's just her persona, I suppose. And maybe she prefers letting other people do the fighting; she's kind, like that.

[Deleted User]
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Yummi!
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    How much have you worked on this one? It's amazing.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    I'm almost done with my current good playtrough and I intend to play next with an evil party. I was going to play with a Cleric CHARNAME and without Viconia in my party, but I'm reconsidering just so I can use this for her portrait.
  • AkerhonAkerhon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 614
    Fantastic!!! *__*
    Very good! :D
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    She better watch out. I heard there's an ogre with a belt fetish somewhere around these parts
    MoomintrollNixxiPantalionlaptopman666
  • NixxiNixxi Member Posts: 30
    Thanks guys!

Yeah, for Vic I definitely went provocative over practical. Not typically the route I take, but she's a pretty overtly sexual person (especially in BG2), so I started out with the neck straps in her BG2 pic then had some fun with it.

@ZelgadisGW Well, actually I started over a month ago, but the holidays sucked up all my time so I just now got around to finishing her up. It was a bit of work though.
    [Deleted User]Erg
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Nixxi
    Can I ask one more question please? How much do you practice? You know, I would like to draw well someday and I need someone to look up to.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Christ !! You got talent !!!
  • dreambleddreambled Member Posts: 48
    Very nice. Armor does match what is in her portrait, though I suppose something more appropriate would have been welcomed as well.
    Thanks!

@Nixxi
    Can I ask one more question please? How much do you practice? You know, I would like to draw well someday and I need someone to look up to.

I wouldn't say that I really make a concentrated effort to 'practice', It's just something I spend a lot time doing because I enjoy it. Also my work involves art, so there's that. I'd say just dive in and if it's something you love doing it will evolve naturally.
    MoomintrollSCARY_WIZARD[Deleted User]
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    love it. more please! :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • CuChoinneachCuChoinneach Member Posts: 105
    Nice! :)
    [Deleted User]
  • etotheoetotheo Member Posts: 61
    Ya great stuff Nixxi !!!
    [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I'm crushing on @Nixxi 's talent! Nicely done. I'm challenged by stick-figures, so my praise is probably not all that impactful, but this is wonderful work.

I think I'd prefer more of an armor than a corset look, but that is a matter of preference and no knock on your talent and artistic skills!
  • GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
    I love it.
    [Deleted User]
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    @Nixxi
    Amazing Artwork !

But can i suggest change eyes color a move whole face ( only face no head ) little bit right ?
    Everything else si perfect.

Thanks everyone.

@Southpaw - I am working on a few more. I'll likely at least do the group of NPCs I use most.

@Bhaaldog - I do graphic design and some illustration work professionally. Fantasy art is more of a passion/hobby.

As far as suggestions for changes, I'm happy with how it turned out. Like with the Imoen painting, I actually made them to use in my own game to match how I imagine the characters, so they are more to my personal taste. I just thought I'd share them as well. But thanks for taking the time to comment.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Erg
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited January 2013
    It looks very good. Looks amazing on its own. But the facial features are too similar to the Imoen from before. It almost looks like they have the same face with different skin and hair color, and different expression.
    reedmilfam
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    I definitely disagree that the faces look the same. If you look at the shape and features of the faces, there are differences between the two in almost every area (nose, chin, shape of face, etc.)

Love both of them and can't wait to see the next member of your party!
    [Deleted User]
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    Looks very impressive indeed, but i feel like she would do well with a weapon at the ready (maybe a nice whip to go with dat drow bondage thang ;))
    [Deleted User]
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    HAWT!
    [Deleted User]