Skip to content

3D Baldur's Gate - Women

CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
In this thread, I'll post all the portraits I've done for all the Baldur's Gate women. I've done all the female NPC's who can join the party in both games, apart from Neera, yet, so I'll just go through them all in alphabetical order. First though, here they all are together:

Group Portrait

I've tweaked and updated a few of them since that render.

For those interested in such things, I started all these a few years ago, using DAZ's Victoria 3 as the base figure, and I've stuck with her for all of them. All the renders are done in Poser 7, still... I suppose I should think about updating some time.

Comments

• moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    Love these.

Have you made one of Bodhi?
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    moopy said:

Love these.

Have you made one of Bodhi?

Not yet, but I do intend to. :)

Actually, the only non-joinable NPC I've done so far is Tenya, as she appeared in a few short stories. Oh, and I did do Tamoko at one point, but since she's only ever appeared once in my renders I can still completely redo her if I want to.

• Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Love the way you modeled Aerie. Keep up the good work! :)

Love the way you modeled Aerie. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you very much!

I'll push on:

Faldorn

With Faldorn, I made her look younger than in the game... although she does still have a tendency to snarl a lot. Someone told me she was only supposed to be about 14 or 15 in BG1... I haven't actually gotten that far yet with the Enhanced Edition, so I don't know if that's true or not, although I do trust the person who said it. :)

Faldorn

• scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Cool stuffs, all of it. But no pink/purple on Imoen? Blasphemy!
    Shar-Teel

She's big. She's angry. I don't know how those cups are staying on. I did this one in kind of a hurry, I'm afraid. The biggest problem I have with Shar-Teel is getting anything to fit her at all.

Shar-Teel
    Skie Silvershield

Skie's head is... really round:

Skie
    edited January 2013
    A couple of others:

The first isn't a woman, yet, but I did a picture so I might as well show you. She's just twelve years old when you encounter her in game. And angry. Very angry...

I did a picture of her because I'd written her into a few short stories, where Imoen sort of ends up adopting her... or it's probably more precise to say that she adopted Imoen. Anyway:

Tenya

Tenya

And, here was one I did that was meant to be Yoshimo and Tamoko (they were connected in a plot that was cut from the final game, but the info is out there I'm sure). All I really did was copy Yoshi's morphs onto a female figure, a very long time ago, so I've not decided that this is what she will look like when I finish her some day:

Tamoko
    Happy Tree Friends:

Nature

Now, the next two pics... well you can figure what's happening. I'm just saying, it's a bit nasty... and maybe there'll be an alternative one with Cernd.

Still here? Okay:

Grove Battle

Grove Battle
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I just gotta say, Tenya's first outfit looks like a differently-colored Sailor suit out of Japan. She looks like she's ready to join Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon! Other than that, pretty fantastic. I especially like the look of Boo... he's ready to go for the eyes!
    LadyRhian said:

I just gotta say, Tenya's first outfit looks like a differently-colored Sailor suit out of Japan. She looks like she's ready to join Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon! Other than that, pretty fantastic. I especially like the look of Boo... he's ready to go for the eyes!

Not sure Ten would want to join Sailor Moon... unless it's joining the ditz' head with the end of her quarterstaff. :D I think it was originally some sort of Chinese soldiers outfit, but I modified and recolored it, and... yeah, it came out like a sailor. She is an Umberlant, though, so I guess I thought it kind of made sense.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Coutelier said:

And, what happens when the ladies have all decided they've had enough:

You mean that moment I had all three girls vying for me at one time in BG2? >_>;; For shame, Charname, for shame.

Anyway, I gotta say, these are fantastic! I was curious as to what program you used to make these, or if it's from another game of some sort. :)
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    @Nonnahswriter
    Coutelier said:

All the renders are done in Poser 7

Djimmy said:

They are all very nice except Minsc. He is too womanly here. I... Refuse... to believe that this is Minsc.

He can't be berserking all the time. But he does tend to come out weird and creepy looking whenever he tries to smile, or make any sort of expression, really.

Coutelier said:

And, what happens when the ladies have all decided they've had enough:

You mean that moment I had all three girls vying for me at one time in BG2? >_>;; For shame, Charname, for shame.
    Having them all fight for your sick amusement? For shame indeed. :D
    Anyway, I gotta say, these are fantastic! I was curious as to what program you used to make these, or if it's from another game of some sort. :)
    Yes; Poser. Some effects and things are done in Photoshop as well.
  • NixxiNixxi Member Posts: 30
    You managed to get all the BG gals in there. Nice job.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Isn't branwen a bit too young and skinny?
    edited January 2013
    Nixxi said:

You managed to get all the BG gals in there. Nice job.

Thank you. It took a while to get around to all of them, doing it on and off for a while. Even now I'm still tweaking some of them and making little changes.

Isn't branwen a bit too young and skinny?

I talked a little about that. I'm not sure how old she's supposed to be, but for future pictures I have made her a bit thicker.