Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Movie Madness

kavakekavake Member Posts: 17
edited January 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
I have a problem with the opening movie. for sound I get only static. I can hear the voices only as back ground whispers. Also I not sure but I think that the movie maybe skipping in places. Also I have to watch the intro movie over and over every time I sigh into the game to play it. That has really gotten Old and is a bit nerve raking. I thought I saw some where about something being done to modify the intro movie. But I do Not know what it was. Could that be what's causing these problems? When I finally get to the game loading screen everything works fine. I noticed that a lot of other movies have a spot to click on to skip the movies. I was hoping that y'all would do the same thing for the intro movie. I have just the mother board for sound and graphics. I have not modified the program in any way. I don't know how to do so any way. Sorry for being so long winded but I learned a long to ago to put as much info into a posting as possible to try and answer as many questions about the problem as I could. I have downloaded the new update and read what was posted as modified content. But this was not mentioned as part of the upgrades. I really hope you will add a pass or skip ability to the intro movie. Its become a real headache every time I sign in to play. TY for your time.

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments