Skip to content

Party Composition (MEGA-SPOILERS)

2»

Comments

• DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    edited January 2013
    @fredamora - Oh I hope so, and that makes a lot of sense...I actually really like playing the black pits and importing a character, just to get a move on with leveling.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    @Flashburn
    **spoilers**
    He has to!! He has to have a lot more banters with Edwin. Ust'Natha should be a place of interest for him. How would the Silver Dragon react too with Baeloth around? Or more importantly, the reaction of the elves at the near end of the story.
  • IxtabaiIxtabai Member Posts: 23
    edited January 2013
    I am going for a drow-led war party (with a couple useful slaves to round it out). So I've got a

PC Jester — Neutral Evil Half-[Drow] - scimitars/crossbow/wands/muzak/spells/mephit dust/...
    Viconia — NE Drow Cleric - warhammer/mace/sling
    Montaron — NE Fighter/thief - (slave thief [tho he doesn't know it]) - short bow/sword/traps
    Dorn — NE Blackguard Half-Orc - (slave bodyguard (thinks he's partymember) - Greatsword/longbow
    Edwin — NE (insufferable slave Human Conjurer - will be replaced by a proper drow wizard ASAP) - darts
    **** — [Last slot empty to accomodate the abuse/exploitation of various NPCs. ...]

I think we'll be abusing each other just as much as our enemies... but
    Do think this needs more steel + muscle? (if only I or Viconia could seduce Drizzt!)
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited January 2013
    @Debaser
    It was @Flashburn who responded to your question.;p

@Ixtabai
    Why drop Edwin? I can see the dilemma though...who else would you drop from a "good" evil line-up?

For the OP, I think any party composition would work well. I'm no guru, but I can't see any reason why they won't turn out just fine at the very least.

• Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    CMN said:

@Oxford_Guy: Kagain well equipped is the toughest warrior NPC. Just imagine him with 19 STR (cursed girdle), 18 DEX (gauntlets) and 20 CON (natural), fully regenerating between maps and rests, wearing full plate mail +1, large shield +2 and helm of balduran. He gets an awesome armor class and also has a -5 bonus on saving throws (dwarf). But Kagain is not just a great tank, he is a heavy hitter with grand mastery in axes and wielding a battle axe +2. Truly a melee god!

Kagain + Dorn should be your front line

I concur, but his sound set is so laaaaaaame !

I don't wanna talk
    Why meee ?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Aw, I rather love Kagain's soundest. F***-ton better than Korgan in BG2.

OMG, if Baeloth is in BG2:EE with Dorn and the new evil thief that meeeeeans: FULL EVIL PARTY WITHOUT KORGAN!!

*Happy dance*
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

Aw, I rather love Kagain's soundest. F***-ton better than Korgan in BG2.

OMG, if Baeloth is in BG2:EE with Dorn and the new evil thief that meeeeeans: FULL EVIL PARTY WITHOUT KORGAN!!

*Happy dance*

Where's the evil thief?

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    The one they're going to add in BG2:EE. I'm pretty sure they've already stated that that was one NPC they were planning on adding already.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

The one they're going to add in BG2:EE. I'm pretty sure they've already stated that that was one NPC they were planning on adding already.

Hope so! Otherwise I'm going to have to make do with Jan "Turnips" Jansen...