Skip to content

[(BG1) BUG ] Store Fixes (0824)

2»

Comments

• BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    The big advantage I see isn't buying as much as selling. After you sell to a particular store some item- say, a +1 shortbow- if you return later with +1 shortbows again, the price you get for them is drastically lower. While BG City stores were really mostly the same store, you would end up getting the reduced sell rate nearly everywhere in town. Now you just need to walk down the street to sell at full price again... if that next store buys +1shortbows, that is...
  • WohngebietsuweWohngebietsuwe Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Good evening altogether!

I just registered to ask this one (I read a lot of threads and wikis before): I'm playing with Easytutu, followed the instructions here to install it: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=8122. Now after approx. 100 ingame days played I ran into the bug with the shared shop items in BG City (this sucks :-( ). I found the BGFixPack-Download you're talking about here but it seems that it is supposed to be installed to BG1 (+ TotSC), not to BG Easytutu.

What do I have to do to fix the shop-bug for Easytutu and a running savegame? I couldn't manage to find a BG Easytutu Fixpack for this.

Installed packages:

BG1 + TotSC International v5512
    BG1 Unfinished Business v13
    BG2 + ToB European v26498
    Easytutu ToB (last updated 08 April 2012)
    Tutufix v18
    DrizztIsNotStupid-Tutu-v2
    widescreen-v3.05

Thanks for reading
    Wohngebietsuwe

[Edit] Damn google...this is a BG EE-Forum? That means I will get whipped and then chased away because I play BG Easytutu? Or could you help me anyhow?
    Post edited by Wohngebietsuwe on
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Wohngebietsuwe nahh nobody will chase you. There are many people in the forum who have not bought the EE, but this is in fact the official EE forum :)

I have never played with Tutu, but i believe BG2Fixpack would work in your case.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    BG2 Fixpack is not supported on EasyTutu. When Mac was still around, it got integrated directly into the EasyTutu builds, but EasyTutu's now a couple of versions behind.

Regardless, BG2 Fixpack doesn't fix BG stores in Tutu games.
  • WohngebietsuweWohngebietsuwe Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Grmpf, thanx guys. That means that I have to get through it till I start BG2? Obviously theres no patch for Easytutu regarding the shop-bug (at least I'm not able to find one).

[Edit] Oops, there's a Easytutu-Forum (pocket plane group), of course. Maybe I'll post my problem there again, sorry for bothering you.
    [Edit2] Ah, CamDawg is a user there, too. So I don't need to ask there separately? ^^
    Post edited by Wohngebietsuwe on