Skip to content

Dafuk Albert and Rufie

GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
Well i gave him his dog back. Then little Alber turns into a Demon and teleports away with the dog :O?

Was that even meant to happen?

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Yes. Although that'd be a pretty badass bug if it caused NPCs to randomly transform into demons and teleport.
  • GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    TJ_Hooker said:

Yes. Although that'd be a pretty badass bug if it caused NPCs to randomly transform into demons and teleport.

I killed him and gives same exp than completing. guess ill let go that little demon <3
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Where is the dog? Can never find it
    Elzarath said:

North east, inside a group of Colorful trees. be careful u dont kill him. he looks like one of those wild dogs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Bhaaldog said:

GaNoN said:

Well i gave him his dog back. Then little Alber turns into a Demon and teleports away with the dog :O

Was that even meant to happen?

Indeed. Demons have feelings as well you know. The Nine Hells oF Baator can be a lonely place without ones dog...
    The dog should be a hell hound :( its too hot in the nine hells :(
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    GaNoN said:

Elzarath said:

North east, inside a group of Colorful trees. be careful u dont kill him. he looks like one of those wild dogs.
    Thanks mate, is labelled differently? I probably accidentally hacked it up already
  • MathmickMathmick Member Posts: 326
    What I don't understand is why the demon disguised itself as a child anyway. I mean who wouldn't want to help a demon get his dog back!
    Mathmick said:

What I don't understand is why the demon disguised itself as a child anyway. I mean who wouldn't want to help a demon get his dog back!

There is nothing like wearing a little Albert disguise while you play ball with ur cub.

• styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    If you talk to Jace (or Jase?) in the area South of FAI, theres a kid at the very bottom of the map by the caravans, if you say "shouldn't you go back to your mom?" or something, he talks about his friend albert, how he can be out alone anywhere he wants because he's tough. Something along those lines, just noticed it today actually and thought it was pretty cool how something was finally tied into that Demon kid.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    stygga said:

If you talk to Jace (or Jase?) in the area South of FAI, theres a kid at the very bottom of the map by the caravans, if you say "shouldn't you go back to your mom?" or something, he talks about his friend albert, how he can be out alone anywhere he wants because he's tough. Something along those lines, just noticed it today actually and thought it was pretty cool how something was finally tied into that Demon kid.

Abandoned Content: Albertanzigor and Jase'inion the Yugoloths get revenge on CHARNAME for the banishment of their beloved pets.
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    Elzarath said:

GaNoN said:

Elzarath said:

Thanks mate, is labelled differently? I probably accidentally hacked it up already

In fact, it looks like a random wolf with the name "Ruffie" on it.
    He is indeed on the north-estern side of the map.