Skip to content

a cool feature would be

being able to take your weapon from bg1 and getting it upgraded in bg2 sort of like the pantaloons did. That way your beloved weapon can stay with you if you choose.

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I think most weapons from BG1 already show up in BG2.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    I would love to upgrade Varscona...maybe give her multiple elemental damages like the Flail of Ages. Maybe "awaken" the spirit said to be inside it? That way, Viconia will have at least one uh...something...to talk to. :D!
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Would be a lot of work depending on how many of the weapons should have this option. Not a bad idea though, could put an additional smith in with that dwarf guy who makes all the magical super items (Cromwell was it?).
  • HempoHempo Member Posts: 12
    It wouldn't really take a lot of work. I'm sure Cromwell could do some touch ups just provided the item and a sizable sum of gold. There aren't that many named weapons in Bg1 so the actual item transference wouldn't be a problem.

I'm quite content with the amount of weapons already present in Bg2, though.
  • pipinhopipinho Member Posts: 55

I would love to upgrade Varscona...maybe give her multiple elemental damages like the Flail of Ages. Maybe "awaken" the spirit said to be inside it? That way, Viconia will have at least one uh...something...to talk to. :D!

yea something like that, the weapon would be a quest tree within itself, do a quest for the first upgrade then another for the second and maybe even third.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Is there an equivalent of the Dagger of Venom in BG2? I don't remember
  • mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    @oxford_guy

there's neb nasty cutter! that did something similar i'm sure, a saves vs poison or be poisoned