Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

LOST SAVES

OK, I lost 2 seperate saves I had made for replay purposes and went to reload them, they were gone and the auto save I had made had the picture of AR 5000 (could be a diff number, where Hentold is), but the save loaded as an earlier save in the temple in Nashkel.

Now, I only lost about 5 minutes play so it's no big deal, more of a "heads up", but :

1. It's scary
2. Back up your saves guys.

Comments

• WigginnsWigginns Member Posts: 18
    You may want to double check to see if you were running on administrator and then ran it without administrator privileges.

BG:EE saves it's saved games in the documents folder of the user who is running the program. When I did the initial install I started the game after running the installation.exe as an admin. I played for a bit and saved then got out. When I got back in I just double clicked it and didn't run as admin. This caused my games to be missing because it was not looking in the right save directory.

• FiachFiach Member Posts: 230
    Nah, the saves are still in the folder, its just I cant see them in-game. I have never had the problem since and as I said, I only lost a few minutes. My post was to make people aware that they should save often.

Thanks for the reply :)