Skip to content

Sorcerer dual class

Is there a way to mod my ipad sorcerer game so I can dual class or even multi?

Comments

• TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    No, not at the moment.
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    It's currently impossible to make dual/multi classes that aren't already programmed into the game.

That means no multi/dual sorcerors, monks, barbarians, bards, or paladins.
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    Consider a dual Monk/Sorcerer: would be awesome!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    A dual class Bard/Cleric would put happies in my tummy. So would a dual-class Cleric/Paladin. That would also put happies in Minsc and Boo's tummies, and Dynaheir's! ...sads in Edwin's, but his loss, eh!
  • It's currently impossible to make dual/multi classes that aren't already programmed into the game.

One exception: The engine treats Barbarians as a Fighter Kit, which means with a mod (BGTweaks enables this) you can allow them to dual-class. You can also use Shadowkeeper to make a Barbarian multiclass. They're the only class that gets this loophole AFAIK.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Kaigen said:

It's currently impossible to make dual/multi classes that aren't already programmed into the game.

One exception: The engine treats Barbarians as a Fighter Kit, which means with a mod (BGTweaks enables this) you can allow them to dual-class. You can also use Shadowkeeper to make a Barbarian multiclass. They're the only class that gets this loophole AFAIK.
    Barbarian/cleric are awesome with all the def buffs and the huge HP and dmg res of barbarians.