Skip to content

Activating CLUAConsole with Steam version

Is there any way to do this? There is no baldur.ini file in the install for Steam so does that leave me pretty much screwed?

Comments

• XaraelXarael Member Posts: 2
    Is there any way to do this? There is no baldur.ini file in the install for Steam so does that leave me pretty much screwed?
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    In the Beamdog install, the .ini is located in C:\Users\[You]\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition, not in the actual installation directory. Have you checked there?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Actually, for the Steam version it will probably be in Documents\Games\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Steam likes to keep its games separate.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I don't have the steam version, so I couldn't tell you for sure, but I do know that steam games typically create a directory under
    /Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/
    So try checking in there if none of the other suggestions in this thread work
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Aosaw said:

Actually, for the Steam version it will probably be in Documents\Games\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Steam likes to keep its games separate.

Not in this case. Its in Documents\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. Both the BeamDog and Steam version store your saves, baldur.ini, +whatever else goes in there in that same location.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Threads merged. No need for duplicates.