Skip to content

NPC Color Changes in the 2014 patch

123457»

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

1) You might want to rename the thread to something like 'Color changes in the patch' to more accurately reflect where this thread has gone.

Done.
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    So, what's the complete list of NPC's with unique colours now? Or is it faster simply to list those with the "normal" colours? I started a new game, and I've noticed that

Xzar
    Dorn
    Dynaheir
    Imoen
    Rasaad

all have unique colours. Anyone else? I haven't got very far, so I'm probably missing a lot.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

So, what's the complete list of NPC's with unique colours now? Or is it faster simply to list those with the "normal" colours? I started a new game, and I've noticed that

Xzar
    Dorn
    Dynaheir
    Imoen
    Rasaad

all have unique colours. Anyone else? I haven't got very far, so I'm probably missing a lot.

Edwin too.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I absolutely loved it - specially Dynaheir and Edwin!
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Anybody else besides me notice that Rasaad isn't practicing his strikes when you meet him in Nashkel anymore? :(
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Edwin got the colors I usually shadowkeep him - I didn't notice. :D
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

Anybody else besides me notice that Rasaad isn't practicing his strikes when you meet him in Nashkel anymore? :(

He's done showing us justice it would seem.
  • MattysekMattysek Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2013

Well he helped me today with Nimbul. And after i refused him, and said that i don't want him in my party yet he started showing me justice with his kicking.