Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Campaign breaking error in flaming fist - baldurs gate

GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
edited March 2013 in Not An Issue
I went to the Seven Suns in Baldur's Gate and killed all the dopplegangers before visiting with Scar at the flaming fist I then went and spoke with Scar he told me about the Seven Suns and asked me to clear it out. I said ok then just talked with him again like in most quests when I already complete it, but he just keeps acting like I didn't do it. The Seven Suns building is cleared out and I have also deafted everyone in the Iron Throne already.

MBA OSX ML

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 1,933
    Goddard said:

I went to the Seven Suns in Baldur's Gate and killed all the dopplegangers before visiting with Scar at the flaming fist I then went and spoke with Scar he told me about the Seven Suns and asked me to clear it out. I said ok then just talked with him again like in most quests when I already complete it, but he just keeps acting like I didn't do it. The Seven Suns building is cleared out and I have also deafted everyone in the Iron Throne already.

MBA OSX ML

Are you sure its cleared out? I remember it took me a couple tries before I noticed there was another doorway on the first floor down to the basement. That's also where you rescue Scar's buddy.

I kept getting the same thing at first, and I'm thinking "what's wrong with you? I killed them all!"

• GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
    haha yeah your right. There is another door way to the left.

Thanks.