Skip to content

Campaign breaking error in flaming fist - baldurs gate

GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
edited March 2013 in Not An Issue
I went to the Seven Suns in Baldur's Gate and killed all the dopplegangers before visiting with Scar at the flaming fist I then went and spoke with Scar he told me about the Seven Suns and asked me to clear it out. I said ok then just talked with him again like in most quests when I already complete it, but he just keeps acting like I didn't do it. The Seven Suns building is cleared out and I have also deafted everyone in the Iron Throne already.

MBA OSX ML
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,153
    Goddard said:

I went to the Seven Suns in Baldur's Gate and killed all the dopplegangers before visiting with Scar at the flaming fist I then went and spoke with Scar he told me about the Seven Suns and asked me to clear it out. I said ok then just talked with him again like in most quests when I already complete it, but he just keeps acting like I didn't do it. The Seven Suns building is cleared out and I have also deafted everyone in the Iron Throne already.

MBA OSX ML

Are you sure its cleared out? I remember it took me a couple tries before I noticed there was another doorway on the first floor down to the basement. That's also where you rescue Scar's buddy.

I kept getting the same thing at first, and I'm thinking "what's wrong with you? I killed them all!"
  • GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
    haha yeah your right. There is another door way to the left.

Thanks.