Skip to content

Dragon Disciple HP progression

PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,178
I'm not sure if this is a bug. There is a 2DA file HPDD.2DA, which I believe is supposed to handle dragon disciple HP progression (there are d6 rolls in it, so it isn't dwarwen defender). However DD HP progression seems to be still handled by wizard table HPWIZ.2DA (if I change number of rolls here I get that number x6 for my DD on level up, similar to how barbarian HP works). HPDD.2DA doesn't seem to effect anything.

Expected behaviour: HPDD.2DA should handle dragon disciple HP progression.

Comments

• DeathOfNamesDeathOfNames Member Posts: 40
    I can verify this. Tried putting a modified version of HPDD.2DA into the override folder, but I still only get 4 base hp per level after level 1.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Pecca I am not noticing this problem; not even in the current version (2014). However if you still have the problem in the current build or even 2014 go ahead and make a report on the tracker.

You wouldn't be using any mods would you?
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,178
    Completely forgot about this...

@Tresset: This appears in unmodded 2014, are you saying your HPDD.2DA effects DD hit points progression in 2014? That is strange. Anyway, I'm asking just out of curiosity, because in the current beta build, it seems to be working. It is fixed.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited July 2013
    @Pecca What I am saying is that my DD HP Progression seems correct. I didn't mess with HPDD.2DA to see if it was affecting the DD HP progression; I just saw 6+con HP at level up and left it at that. Was that not the issue that you were trying to raise here? (after re-reading your OP I think I misunderstood it the first time I read it...)

Edit: Huh. You're right. It doesn't do anything in the current version, but it is fixed in the beta version.