Skip to content

What Movie(s) did you watch today?

TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
Feeling rather smug and accomplished today, so I figured I'd make this thread since it didn't exist up to this point, just to share.

I just finished an EPIC marathon run of 12h 6min of all 3 Extended Edition LotR movies!!
-excluding bathroom breaks and such-

Man do I ever have eye fry now.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited March 2013
    I watched the first Incredible Hulk movie last night on AMC, I just got pulled into it for some reason. Then I watched Godzilla (the recent one, not the original). And that's a rare occurrence. I don't normally spend that much time watching movies. In fact I barely watch them at all anymore.

I also own the extended cut of the LotR saga but I have yet to set aside a full (12 hour) day for it... Kudos to you CoffeeGod!

I'm so far behind on films I'd like to see it's ridiculous. There's too many to list.
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    edited March 2013
    Well, it was last night, but I watched Caligula.
    I can't decide whether he was insane, or just a massive troll.

Seriously, it might as well have been called 4chan - The Movie. :D
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Still watching Howard the duck.
    Um @Magnus_Grelich did you watch unrated one? Starring Teresa Ann Savoy and malcom mcdowell.
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    Yes.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I watched The Perfect Host with David Hyde Pierce (Niles from Frasier). It was a fun black comedy type of thing.
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375
    Me and some friends did the extended LOTR thing once, it is pretty intense. By the time Return of the King was playing we were all really grumpy and pointing out how nonsensical everything was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited March 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RnRClownRnRClown Member Posts: 182
    I watched a random Vin Diesel movie last night, titled Babylon A.D. which was the usual Vin experience.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited March 2013
    I enjoy watching MST3K movies. Recently I got all 5 Gamera movies.
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    The Raid : Redemption is a good unornated action movie , unornated for Hollywood standards , containing cement dust and psyched fighting , I watched a couple days ago.

Ghost Protocol , was good , a flick to watch&forget...

I recommend , though , Control (2004) , a movie I watched long time ago , and don't look at any spoils about it around... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374584/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2 , this is for distinction purposes .