Skip to content

Female Cleric while confronting Figure with Gorion

2»

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Does anyone offer aid? I don't think so...
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

That must have sucked if you had a 1HP Charname.

Case in point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B_yiqE5X2U
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    WebShaman said:

That low a con can only mean...Elric lives!

Yep, the Lord of Melnibone, primary avatar of the Eternal Champion, greatest warrior of all the ages ... with the CON of a miniature giant space hamster. Lol!
    WebShaman said:

Need his sword Stormbringer, though.

Not in BGee, please, Stormbringer would be absurdly OP (although I've often wondered if the 9th-level Mage spell Black Blade of Disaster was inspired by Stormbringer).

We could plausibly have Stormbringer as a ToB weapon, I guess. I reckon it ought to be like this: 2H Sword +5 (because it's a huge blade and can hit anything), 1d12+5 damage, cursed (because Elric couldn't get rid of it), sets STR and CON to 19 (because the sword made sickly Elric much stronger and healthier), Vorpal Strike against any enemy not Protected From Evil (because Stormbringer is actually a sword-shaped soul-drinking demon which kills on contact), usable only by Chaotic alignments (because the demon is explicitly a Chaos demon).

"I'm told it's my duty to fight against the law
    That wizardry's my trade and I was born to wade through gore
    I just want to be a lover, not a red-eyed screaming ghoul
    I wish it'd picked another to be it's killing tool" - Black Blade, BOC
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @SharGuidesMyHand Your cursor is broken.
  • drakescar9drakescar9 Member Posts: 65
    why is it that in BG when a beuntiful woman looks out for you it usaly means she's on the bad guys side? example: Tamoko, freaky vampire chick, and even creeper witch in the scared forset