Skip to content

Baaldurs Gate Enhanced Edition in 3D?

2»

Comments

• lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited July 2012
    Cuv said:

Still working on this... city of Athkatla is next. http://social.bioware.com/project/4831/#gallery

@kamuizin yeah, the engine limitations really suck, but heh. Working on those two points.

But happy that BGEE is in the works now... I too would much rather play the original enhanced.

Any change of an upscaled pic :

http://social.bioware.com/bw_projects_gallery_file.php?project_id=4831&project_media_id=9919

Love to see the details of this map.

Edit Edit : @Tanthalas, isnt there a chance for a boxéd quote. So its boxéd the text we quoted.?

• SkinnyDSkinnyD Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2012
    lordkim said:

Christ !! Reminds me of robocop

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Perish the thought of BG in 3D. Please.
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    @lordkim No problem

Just to clarify.. this is MY own mod. its not BG:EE... BG:EE is NOT in 3D! These maps were created by me in the DA style... nothing more.

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @lordkim

I can't change any of the website settings. Only the administrators can change that stuff. I know that people have requested it in the community support subforum though, not sure if they saw the request or if its simply not possible to implement.
    edited July 2012
    Thx @Cuv love your work :O)
    Tanthalas said:

@lordkim

I can't change any of the website settings. Only the administrators can change that stuff. I know that people have requested it in the community support subforum though, not sure if they saw the request or if its simply not possible to implement.

Actually i see a black box around the quoted text. But it isnt very clear. But thats ok. thx for the answer :)
    Post edited by lordkim on
    edited July 2012
    SkinnyD said:

lordkim said:

Christ !! Reminds me of robocop

Robo_Irenicus

LOL !!!
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    @Cuv
    Waukeens promenade is looking great so far.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @Cuv those are some great maps, I'll be keeping an eye out