Skip to content

Narbucchad's Demise Wizard's Staff

2»

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Then there's hope. I'm still in business for a black ankheg shell or generally no-color effect magical armor (mainly to make Dorn a real BLACKguard - the Cosmetic Revisions only has non-magical armor). Black elven chain would also be sweet.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    Changing colors is easy. I recommend Near Infinity, it's literally one minute work. Here's black ankegh armor.
    KidCarnival
    Oh thanks, that was quick. :)
  • Maelora69Maelora69 Member Posts: 75
    Thanks Pecca, I just added the staff and deleted some money to 'pay' for it!
    3 mages walk into the Black Pits...
    So I figured out the missing inventory paperdoll. It was rather simple (facepalm). In the rar file are 3 bam files for 3 character sizes. For now it is a standard staff paperdoll, in the future I'd like to draw(!) appropriate paperdoll myself, if it isn't much difficult.
    KidCarnivalMaelora69
    Drawing is one of the few things I'm not THAT bad. If I can help with anything, let me know.
  • Maelora69Maelora69 Member Posts: 75
    That's great, thank you!!!
    I attempted to draw an inventory paperdoll using Bam workshop program. However I used only the simplest drawing tools, so there is still room for an improvement.

I also realized that I have previously missed two additional bam files for inventory paperdoll. One of them is for human female, but I have no idea for who is the other one. So this fifth mystery bam still contains standard staff paperdoll, all others are now upgraded.
    KidCarnival
    Looks good to me.