Skip to content

[Bug] Dead Daer'Ragh doesn't disappear

GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
Observed behaviour: after killing Daer'Ragh, his remains are permanent.

Expected behaviour: Daer'Ragh's corpse should vanish over a few hours like most others.

Comment: the corpses of Daer'Ragh's Phoenix Guards do disappear as expected, it's just the vampire sorcerer himself who doesn't.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited June 2014
    He's a vampire. He's regenerating. Y'see he has a coffin made of finest air above the ground there. It's a neat trick and easy if you have a cloud dragon for a buddy. Reminds me of when I was in the coffin making business with my cousin Greg back in '65. Air coffins were all the rage those days and we always had to get in contact with our friend Dalekursaxisple'tsaramnorane the silver dragon (or just "The Dale of Windy Ice as we called him) to negotiate with the cloud dragons for some high quality air (cloud dragons have this thing with land based creatures for some reason (probably just jealous of the turnips we can grow that they can't (not that I would blame them, mind you))). We made a good living for a while there until The Dale of Windy Ice got tackled out of the sky by a flock of griffins. He was never the same after that and the cloud dragons refused to do business with us after that happened. That was actually how the air famine of '57 got started. So y'see Gally, Daer'Ragh is actually very lucky to have an air coffin at all!
    Post edited by Tresset on
    hook71elminsterCrevsDaak
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited April 2013
    Lol! @Tresset, didn't I meet you a few days ago, upstairs in the Tavern & Inn in NW Baldur's Gate? You're suddenly sounding like that same guy ...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited June 2014
    @Gallowglass You mean Borinole Mann? Nope, that's not me. I guess you have never used him in BG2 have you? I was doing my best imitation of a certain character from that game...
    Post edited by Tresset on
    elminsterCrevsDaak