Skip to content

Bug: Wrong zoom after loading game

JonnyBgoodJonnyBgood Member Posts: 2
edited April 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Current behaviour: When loading games in window mode, when the window is maximized, the game loads in minimum zoom (farthest from game). Also, the scrolling border is not the actual map border, but rather a smaller square within the map (I can post screenshot if you'd like). When entering any screen (inverntory, journal etc), initiating dialogue or changing area the screen returns to noraml.

Expected behaviour: When loading games, zoom should be the same as when saved, and scrolling borders should be at the edge of the screen.

More info: I'm running the game in window mode because I've got the intel HD graphics card and the display is not working in full screen mode.

Comments

• JonnyBgoodJonnyBgood Member Posts: 2
    How come my bug report is two weeks old, and no one bothered to look at it?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I have noticed this too on my game only it is slightly different. It happens when I alt-tab to switch aplications. (I am often switching between the game and the forums). When I return the zoom is wrong but it corrects itself if I switch in game screens (inventory, spellbook, etc.) or talk to an npc.

How come my bug report is two weeks old, and no one bothered to look at it?

Sometimes it happens. Not sure why. I personally try to check the reports that no one else does but I don't get to all of them. I once had one that was months old before it got attention.