Skip to content

I want to restore my purchases.

JunetteJunette Member Posts: 3
I had bought Dorn, Neera and the Portrait Pack.
But I've reset my iPad recently and I found you didn't make the way to restore in-app purchases.
Please, do me a favor.

Comments

• BJMJDBJMJD Member Posts: 192
    You have reset your Ipad not Apple store account, so you be able to download all the content from the Apple store.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Junette When you click buy your Apple Account will recognize you've already bought those and allow you to download for free. Just make sure you're logged in in the Apple account you originally bought the game from.
  • JunetteJunette Member Posts: 3
    @BJMJD @mlnevese I logged in as THE apple account, but they ask me to charge again.
  • JunetteJunette Member Posts: 3
    Items in the store are non-consumable so there should be restore UI, otherwise Apple'll reject this game.
  • drdrehdrdreh Member Posts: 11
    Also need to restore the purchase, my ipad was replaced under warranty.
    Where is the restore button?!?
    How to restore?
    If I click "BUY" prompts to pay again.
  • mars0124mars0124 Member Posts: 180
    @Junette and @drdreh

Use the same iTunes account and proceed as though you are trying to buy the content, if you've already purchased it there will be no extra charge. Beamdog should correct these deceiving buttons.
  • MikoMiko Member Posts: 1
    Thanks, mars0124. Just tried it and it worked.

You just have to be brave enough to click on confirm purchase, after that it tells you you've bought the item before and it will download for free.
  • davemodavemo Member Posts: 147
    Miko said:

Thanks, mars0124. Just tried it and it worked.

You just have to be brave enough to click on confirm purchase, after that it tells you you've bought the item before and it will download for free.

I've experience that dread before. Horrible design. It is surprising that it still works that way considering how many IAPs Apple sells. I think I had the same concern redownloading an episode in the game The Walking Dead.