Skip to content

What does turn Undead do

2»

Comments

• abazigal5abazigal5 Member Posts: 290
    I thought no spells work on it. I've tried Imprisonment on them and it didn't work.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Level 9 spells will work on them. However, they actually may reflect imprisonment spells apparently.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2014
    CaloNord said:

Oh sweet as! God damn it, I've hardly ever used that! I usually just charge blindly on flailing with everything I can pick up... ;) Or fireball it. Fireball is great. ;) That's good to know though. One of my play through's at the moment is a Cleric of Tyr so that will come in handy!
    Cheers Elminster! The next round is on me! ;) What's your poison? :P

You have to ask? It's Elminster's Choice of course! :D

Keep in mind though that you'll have to be either level 29 (panic) or level 34 (destruction) if you want to see it have an effect on him. Its a lot easier to use sunray.
    CaloNord
  • abazigal5abazigal5 Member Posts: 290
    elminster said:

Level 9 spells will work on them. However, they actually may reflect imprisonment spells apparently.

Oh, that's terrifying. Thanks for the info, though.

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Wonderful! :D Well I find it easier to just run away, summon hordes of idiot creatures then wait for all it's spells to wear off... *cough* Then bash it to death with a blunt stick. >:/

But I'm a primitive...
    elminster
  • FeytorFeytor Member Posts: 57
    "If it doesn't work: use a hammer"
    Something my old man teached me. Helped me through a lot of fantasy and Irl problems