Skip to content

Psychopathic kill-everything-in-sight run?

LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
It came to me yesterday in a dream... while i was awake.
Pit one or two massively OP characters against the world, and finish the game while being chased by an absolute horde of Flaming Fist.
Obviously we'd be evil, preferably somewhere around lvl15 or higher (exp is no longer important, just the death of milions (dozens)) and we'll be hunting the most powerful baddies in the game for sport.

I made me a mage/thief which i imported from BG2, so i might be looking for a melee partner in crime.
Probly best if we only do this with two, maybe three. Too many people might make it too easy, what with all the power we'll have.

I've never become fully evil before so i'd like to see what a mass murderer is capable in BG :P
If anyone is interested send me a message and we can set things up for skype and whatnot.

Comments

• MajocaMajoca Member Posts: 263
    I would be up for this, however I have university work to do. My speakers on my laptop have broken too so I wouldn't be able to hear the screams of the innocents :(
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I tried and failed... It was like trying to eat frozen broccoli. Crunchy at first... Then disgustingly chewy... Then just vile until you had to spit it out and either try again or throw it away... I threw it away and did smart evil playthrough instead.

I ddn't play with an OP character though... So let us know how you got on when you get to the chewy bit (fighting flaming fist every 5 minutes...)
  • ElendilElendil Member Posts: 6
    I'll play for a bit.
  • DeathGod905DeathGod905 Member Posts: 1
    My friend and I just started a game like that today. Godlike Orc warriors with 25's in all physical stats systematically slaughtering all life area by area. So far it's been grand.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    Yeah, sorry i haven't replied back on this in a bit. I've tried it since with a high level sorcerer and a fighter/cleric but it was a bit underwhelming. It's fun causing wanton destruction everywhere but i feel like they've nerfed the flaming fist. We trudged along for like two hours slaying everything in sight (even the children :O) but we only ever saw one flaming fist warband, and they died before i got a good spell off :P