Skip to content

Gorion's a d**k

2»

Comments

• MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629

Never seen such high quality entertainment. Reminds me how I love puns. :p

So, it made you quack up? *dodges barrage of rotten produce.*

• LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    He should have saved some of that instant death magic for the ambush later that night. His momma always told him, "Gorion, stop wasting all of your insta-kill spells on peasants and cows! One day you're going to wish you had one memorized and it wont be there!"

Momma was right.
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    Lateralus said:

He should have saved some of that instant death magic for the ambush later that night. His momma always told him, "Gorion, stop wasting all of your insta-kill spells on peasants and cows! One day you're going to wish you had one memorized and it wont be there!"

Momma was right.

I've wondered that about Gorion. He was supposed to be this extremely powerful mage and yet he only had a few spells and was taken down pretty easily.

My theory was that he actually tutored numerous Bhaalspawn but kept insta-killing them for picking his pocket. He then had none left for important battles.
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    Malicron said:

@demented
    I blame Winthrop. He was a bad influence on the girl.

You mean old puffguts? Always going on with his stories about trollops and (butt) plug tails...
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Chow said:

Can't imagine you, of all people, would get it wrong.

Because you imagine me amongst peoples I do not belong to. Of my kind, there is only my Goddess and myself. And I am not at all ashamed to dub myself the less intellectually gifted.

Well, I tried flooding humans with water so that they maybe rethink their behaviour. And they just became ugly troglodytes as a result. Worse still, that could not be reversed and so all of you unfortunate creatures have to bear with the ugliness of one another. I might want to get back to you sometime later on and try to fix this but for now I'm occupied with matters of superior importance.

Well God also thought reclaiming the Holy Grail was a good idea, shows what he knows!

To be honest with you, and that is something I would normally avoid, it wasn't me. The suspect in question is commonly referred to as Χριστός, although his name was actually ישוע‎, and is a rather popular celebrity ever since he died. Some even claim he is a bastard of mine, though I can assure you I never engaged in intercourse with human females. Well, perhaps a few times. But not with *that* woman. Unless I wasn't entirely sober.
    Anyway, if someone's responsible for what's happening in your neck of the woods, that'd be either Christos or Ba'al-Iehweh, sometimes known as Lord or even God (not to be confused with God, which is myself). Them blokes messed up A LOT. I should have installed better firewalls. I myself never really interfered with things going on on the Earth. Not much, at least. Though I admit there were a few casualties.

But I shouldn't spoil you the mysteries of this universe. I don't want to cause any more unemployment in the archaeology sector. Why on Earth have I hidden Atlantis there..?
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    @God Why do you visit such a humble forum, dedicated to a game fourteen years old? Surely you should be out saving innocents or wiping out entire cities for pissing you off. What have we done to deserve your attention?
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    demented said:

Why do you visit such a humble forum, dedicated to a game fourteen years old? Surely you should be out saving innocents or wiping out entire cities for pissing you off. What have we done to deserve your attention?

Well, we're all claiming to be the children of a god, maybe he wanted to spend some time with othe divine beings and got a bit confused?
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    demented said:

@God Why do you visit such a humble forum, dedicated to a game fourteen years old? Surely you should be out saving innocents or wiping out entire cities for pissing you off. What have we done to deserve your attention?

It was time for more... experiments. No, wait. That was Irenicus.

I had my reasons, that's why. Research stuff mainly. I'm designing things and I find many insightful stories on this forum. Like, people not knowing the difference between ghouls and ettercaps. I'm certainly going to use that. I mean, I already used ghouls in the past but I had to delete them at some point. They used to haunt places but were too easily confused with... other stuff. Anyway, I decided to stick around and keep an eye on you. It doesn't mean it will stay so forever, though. I'm a busy deity, you see.

And I don't usually save innocents. Though I probably could have created some preserve for them before they went extinct and... no, I won't explain any more! I mean, I'll try not to. Now I should probably get back to hatching aliens fluffy little bunnies.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Demented Apparently @God has better taste than to hang out with the people who claim to speak for him or in his name. Besides, what's more fun? Hanging out with a bunch of grouchy old dudes and dudettes who have conniption fits at the VERY IDEA that someone, somewhere, might be having fun? Or hanging out with people who actually know how to have fun?
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    As long as all those young uns stay of me lawn, it's all fine! *waves cane*
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    edited November 2013
    [spoilered]

"Mr. Urquhart and his gang threatened him , that if he lets his emotions go at the start of the show , "the" Elminster will be prosecuted , being tortured nail by nail ; as Feargus Sir did not want the show to be a freestyle jamming acting , he wanted as the script went. He signed the contract before , so he had no choice. When the theater was over , Gorion was ressurrected and paid 1200 GP , a book :"History of a Parallel Universe" , and offered a come-back role in the sequel , because the directors found his theatrical speech confronting Sarevok a level above yawn , which was not in the scripts , but guess Mr.Gorion was fed up and thought he could toss the odds for art to be famous like Elminster , so he can finally adopt a Drow , one of his lonely-time fantasies."

- A fantasy tale by old_jolly2
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    What the heck?
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    Almateria said:

What the heck?

PG 13 version of a swear... Girls love these... But , good girls always wear "black" :P