Skip to content

Imoen's hair

Any possible way to make Imoen's hair stay the same color from BG:EE (red/orange) to BG2:EE (blond)?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @Dee!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Jaheira's skin needs to be fixed too. It was awful in BG2 vanilla and it has nothing to do with her portrait.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Yes! This is pure awesome! I really like this improvement as much as I hope to see random colors on random NPCs too :)
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I think the main question is: will we see immy with the female thief skin rather than the female mage one in bg2?
  • CorpusDelictiCorpusDelicti Member Posts: 45
    I prefer her with the female mage skin since her life as a thief has largely ended in BG2EE and her new life as a mage had already begun by (at least) the game's start — and continues to grow. At least, I made that skin switch in BGEE when I dualed her to mage. It's like a new career for her, and I think the skin needs to reflect that. :) That's how I see it.

In fact, that would be kind of cool, really ... to give players the option to keep/replace the skin of the human who is being dualed. Wowee! :D
  • ArchnecromancerArchnecromancer Member Posts: 17
    I also use the Gate/Shadowkeeper to give her the mage model. And then I give her robe of the good archmagi (CLCK19 - the special one that can't be taken off) so that she gets the hood and still feels like a thief. But whether it should be a default in the game is questionable. If most people would agree with that change than OK, but I don't mind changing it myself for my game with the keeper if people prefer it to stay as it is.

However, I think NPC default colors should match portrait colors, and in Imoen's case it (major clothing color) doesn't (after the latest patch that changed it to NOT match portrait colors). If someone wanted blue clothed Imoen, he could change her clothing color to blue, and even use image editor to change her portrait to also wear blue, but the game's default coloring should be exactly as it is in the NPC's portrait.

I don't understand why they didn't make it that way, or at least changed portraits to look like the new NPC colors if they intentionally wanted to change the colors they didn't like.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The next patch also fixes Imoen's colors in BGEE; I remember that "scandal". ;)