Skip to content

Did anyone here frequent any Persistent World modules on NWN?

EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
I remember playing a decent enough Forgotten Realms PW called "Daggerdale" set in the Dalelands. Lot's of roleplay fun.

I also co-hosted and created my own PW named "The Dalelands" ...... the location was more than likely a rip off but ultimately not my choice.

Anybody else? I was just thinking how cool it would be if anybody here turned out to be someone I played with in one of these games!

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    BoW and Arleah. dabbled in others, but spent most of my time in those two.
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    @deltago - Hadn't heard of those. Were they FR based?
    nope. they were two of the biggest ones though during nwn heyday though.
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    Yeah the ones I played were more community based. Sometimes I miss NWN. Much roleplay fun. I must have spent years playing it.

Tried to go back to it recently but it just doesn't feel the same.
  • killeahkilleah Member Posts: 124
    I played on a RP server, for a couple of years back in 2003, it was located in germany, but can´t remember the name, it was quite decent though.

Good RP, daily DM adventures.

All in all great fun
    Now that I have a few minutes, I can expand a bit:

Bastions of War or War was a team pvp arena server. It was great for killing an hour or so and had some of the games best pvpers. The community could be a little hostile at time, but I believe that comes with the territory of pvp games.

Arleah or Cardathian Adventures was a PW RP server which had a very tight knit community, great world builders and decent DMs. I do believe they are still up and running but not as many people as when I was there. You can check them out here if interested: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Arleah/index.php