Skip to content

Loot

drechanadrechana Member Posts: 53
edited June 2013 in Not An Issue
Playing on the iPad version. Just bought it yesterday.

Behaviour: No loot on killed NPC's.
Expected behaviour: Loot on killed NPC's

Post edited by Aedan on

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    We need more details, please.
    What enemies have no loot? Just one or all of them?
  • drechanadrechana Member Posts: 53
    I have only just started but the initial fight outside candle-keep, the dead lackeys had loot as did Gorion. However every monster I have killed since then (and I clear all the fog of war to explore every part of the maps south of friendly arm in and south west of the friendly arm in) not one creature has dropped loot. Which is quite strange as on the PC version throughout the years I have played it, every creature has dropped loot.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited June 2013
    Not every enemy drops loot (in either BG:EE or vanilla BG1). What kind of enemies were you fighting?
    Diseased gibberlings, an those first few ones have always dropped loot every time I have played it on the pc.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I just fired up BG1 vanilla and killed a diseased gibberling in the area SW of the Friendly Arm Inn (the area just east of Candlekeep), and there wasn't any loot. Looking at the .CRE files, there are 2 versions of diseased gibberlings, one which has loot and one that doesn't. The diseased gibberlings that appear in those 2 maps are the kind with no loot drops.
    That's so mad, I have always had loot from the first few things I kill. Oh well I will carry on regardless and see what happens, thanks anyway :)