Skip to content

Gifts to the devs

Aron740Aron740 Member Posts: 153
Hey,
I want to show my appreciation of your work in another way than buying your game and telling you that I am so thankful for what you do all over the "sad news" thread.
So the thing is that I have been thinking about a great gift that hopefully you all would appreciate (that is not money or pizza) that would not cost me to much more than time that may lift the team spirit in times of need(still not pizza). But the thing is that since overhaul is not stationed in my home country I don't know a good way to find your delivery address (may be blind but I can't find it anywhere on your website...).

So the question is this:
If I would like to thank you/reward you for reviving old memories that actually may have revived my long dead relationship with my father, where could I send that reward/gift?
Note that it will not as stated be millions of dollars or the like so this gift will not damage my economy in any way and it is only a small token of my appreciation.

So once again, thank you!
And I would appreciate a swift answer since the gift will take some time to create :-)
Post edited by Aron740 on
IllustairFredjomch202EntropyXIIUrd1enMoomintrollrdarkenAedan

Comments

• Aron740Aron740 Member Posts: 153
    Thought this was the most suited forum-section for this request
  • francofranco Member Posts: 507
    I'm sure @Aron740 that the devs when reading this will feel a thrill of satisfaction to know that their work has helped in "reviving old memories that actually may have revived [your] long dead relationship with [your] father". So you have already started to give them your gift. An important part of it.
    Urd1en
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    I summon @Dee for this :)
  • agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    this showed up in the first page of my search...

http://www.techvibes.com/company-directory/beamdog
    edited June 2013
    But is that the BG(2)ee studio address? I don't think it is
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    I know it's hard to believe that anything of value could come out of Edmonton, but in this case it's true.
    Nice!
    In that case my work can now begin! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    That was what I was thinking... Maybe I have to ask the overhaul support?
    Never mind, I have to get in touch with them before I send the gift.
    Can't risk the gift getting lost :s
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    That address is not up to date. You can get in touch with us through support if you need to. ^_^
    edited June 2013
    Great!
    Will travel back home soon and then I will contact "someone" who will be "someone" on support :)