Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    10 minutes
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    just said no to sex.............
  • paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    lordkim said:

Say yes to it. The info will still be there in fifteen.
  • The_ZealotThe_Zealot Member Posts: 43

lordkim said:

Say yes to it. The info will still be there in fifteen.
    I would have to agree
    60sec!!!!
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    1 minute to go, started my Baldur's Gate soundtrack playlist. Papapa Papapaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pam
    To late... just sitting to good on my sofa :P
    The greatest roleplaying game of all time. Enhanced.

and the site didn't crash!
    30 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And they're working on an Android release! This autumn I'll be playing BGEE, some time next year (?) I'll play Baldur's Gate native on my tablet!

(Help, I won't have a life anymore!)
  • SirBuliwyfSirBuliwyf Member Posts: 137
    • An engaging romantic adventure

:):):)
    read the small print:
    *Neera the Wild Mage and Dorn Il-Khan are available as in-app purchases on iPad and Android Tablet.

they're mercenaries???
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Really nice update.
    Im the only one with happy tears in my eyes !!! ??+
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Unfortunately there's nothing there for me. Just the BG logo and one link to the forums. Could be because I'm running an older version of Explorer. I guess I'll have to just depend on the forum to get info.
    lordkim said:

Im the only one with happy tears in my eyes !!! ??+

Nope.

I was hoping for a release date for iPad...... hmmmm
  • SirBuliwyfSirBuliwyf Member Posts: 137

read the small print:
    *Neera the Wild Mage and Dorn Il-Khan are available as in-app purchases on iPad and Android Tablet.

they're mercenaries???

I'm guessing, and I hope it's this, they're reducing the price for iPad and tablet because of the general cost of apps on those devices, but then making up the cost with the new characters.

I hope it's this other wise my previous comment about them not milking players is going to make me look foolish.
  • AceofWandsAceofWands Member Posts: 33
    This looks good. This looks very good. A lot more new content than I thought. Even an old cynic like myself is extremely pleased. Well done boys!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    YESSSS!!!
    An arena challenge!

My body is ready
  • gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325
    Ok i got hyped now. The new characters are really good. Especially the Half-orc, he might even be a relative of gromnir. But there is one thing that bothers me. They offer quite a lot, new quests for them, but this makes them stand out of the crowd. Trent and co. should implement more npc-quests, to even things out.
    Hope this is expanding not changing classic content

Unfortunately there's nothing there for me. Just the BG logo and one link to the forums. Could be because I'm running an older version of Explorer. I guess I'll have to just depend on the forum to get info.

@belgarathmth
    The site wont work for old explorer, I moved to firefox

The new characters have a pretty good story. I hope their quests are funny.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Arena! 2 men enter...1 man leaves.... 2 men enter ...1 man leaves.....!!
  • RegretZeroRegretZero Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2012

Have you tried clearing your cache? If not I'd recommend you try that. Press CTRL+F5 while viewing the Baldur's gate homepage and it should work, I had the same issue with chrome.
    geselle said:

Ok i got hyped now. The new characters are really good. Especially the Half-orc, he might even be a relative of gromnir. But there is one thing that bothers me. They offer quite a lot, new quests for them, but this makes them stand out of the crowd. Trent and co. should implement more npc-quests, to even things out.
    Hope this is expanding not changing classic content

They've already said (From my understanding anyway) that they'll be focusing mostly on new content as opposed to modifying what's already there, except for a few things.
  • King_of_WormsKing_of_Worms Member Posts: 6
    Characters are looking good, but the stand-alone arena is a disappointment, so is the 800x600 screenshots without the new UI.

Characters are looking good, but the stand-alone arena is a disappointment, so is the 800x600 screenshots without the new UI.

They cant reveal everything in one go...

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Thanks for the tech help suggestions. I managed to get it to work by googling the site rather than typing the name in directly, then re-saved my "favorite places" link. Not sure why that worked, but it did. And the new homepage looks great.

They cant reveal everything in one go... things are still going to be changed

• Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    So are those the 'enhanced' screenshots or not?.......