Skip to content

BG:EE Won't Launch...

It seems I just complain :'( But lately I haven't even been able to Launch BG:EE. I have uninstalled and re installed through steam numerous times. Any help would be wonderful. I just want to play !!!! :'( My laptop is an HP G60 with Windows Vista. the video card thing is a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family. (If i'm looking on the wrong thing it's not my fault, i'm not computer savy.... i just like playing the games >.> )
Thanks!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Uh oh. You have an Intel chip. I don't know why it won't launch but I know Intel chips are bad news.
  • Rustypipe101Rustypipe101 Member Posts: 12
    So is there something I have to do about that Chip?
  • Well, having the same problem also and only have an AMD chip and ATI GPU. So it can't be. Steam won't launch it for whatever odd reason and want to find out why to build my character for BG2.
  • Rustypipe101Rustypipe101 Member Posts: 12
    sorry, i didn't respond sooner, i just graduated navy boot camp on the 4th... so i decided to go ahead and delete the steam one completely, and buy it straight from beamdog.. i'm no longer having issues with it :D go ahead and try that (don't worry it only cost like $5 to buy now)