Skip to content

Hello to everyone!

Hello, I'm Kerdied, a brazlian fan of Baldur's Gate/Infinity Engine series!

Currently, I'm doing a Video Walkthrough of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition to help the portuguese-speakers players thorough the game.

Best regards.

Kerdied, Paladin Cavalier of Helm.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited August 2013
  • KerdiedKerdied Member Posts: 6
    Aw... OK, I'll change my avatar.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited August 2013
    Oh, that's not necessary. Lots of people here have similar avatars...

Anyway, I forgot my manners... Welcome aboard!
    Post edited by Tresset on
    No problem, Tresset.
    I put the hospitaller cross instead.

Paladins 4life!1!!!!1
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Welcome to BG:EE forums, Good Sir @Kerdied . Like you, I'm an, ahem - clearly am, of course - a paladin of Kier or Tier-something. Yes. My preference is for armor, light and supple and weapons sharp and quick. Which is why I must -ahem, why I was commanded by Kier/Tier/something- to aid you in your quest to obtain treasure. For the children of the Sword Coast. Who are cold and need blankets...
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Welcome to the forum Paladin Kerdied. Anomen and Keldorn sends their regards. The noble members of the Order have proved most invaluable allies in my quest to right the injustices of this dark land.

Welcome to BG:EE forums, Good Sir @Kerdied . Like you, I'm an, ahem - clearly am, of course - a paladin of Kier or Tier-something. Yes. My preference is for armor, light and supple and weapons sharp and quick. Which is why I must -ahem, why I was commanded by Kier/Tier/something- to aid you in your quest to obtain treasure. For the children of the Sword Coast. Who are cold and need blankets...

Oh, come on, you don't need to hide yourself behind such lies.
    My family was of "your kind" - roguish kind.

I can see who you really are but I don't judge you.
    I left this for gods... Specially the Watchfull eye of the Vigillant.

Welcome to the forum Paladin Kerdied. Anomen and Keldorn sends their regards. The noble members of the Order have proved most invaluable allies in my quest to right the injustices of this dark land.

My thanks and send my regards to them.
    I'm also a Knight, (specifically, a Hospitaller), but I'm of the errant type, taking the fight to the blackest evil to heal the wounds of the world.