Skip to content

New patch info!

13»

Comments

• Shogun_Named_MarcusShogun_Named_Marcus Member Posts: 13
    elminster said:

Yea I checked over his twitter. I really didn't see anywhere where he promised a mid feb release.

Not sure on where that February thing came from, but the original plan from way back was simultaneous release on all platforms in 2012.

"Launch date is set to 28th November 2012 for the PC version. The MacOS, iOS and Android versions will tentatively launch day-and-date with the PC version, but that largely depends on the different approval requirements of each platform."

from http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/2041/bg-ee-please-read-list-of-things-that-have-been-announced/p1
  • StradlinStradlin Member Posts: 142
    It is highly commendable to support a release of this scope over a year after initial release. Hats off and all.
  • fritzlfritzl Member Posts: 12
    Where can I downoad the beat patch por bg1 EE?
    Thank you!
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    You can't. Not yet. Only if you applied for a beta-test.
    But once it is out, the Beamdog client will download the patch on its own. Or Steam client.
  • fritzlfritzl Member Posts: 12
    thank you. I will wait then
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    edited October 2013
    @fritzi
    More precisely, your Beamdog client (assuming you bought BG:EE through beamdog.com) will be able to download the beta patch as soon as the Phase III of The Road to v1.2 begins.

What @Southpaw said applies to the stable version (1.2) of the patch, which will be out after Phase IV.