Skip to content

It's HAPPENING!

124»

Comments

• AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    Wow. I'm glad I checked back in today! So excited, and I have a nice new wallpaper to tease me for the next 75 days. Sounds like a good time to draft up a proper CHARNAME blueprint, and get started!

Now at two hours a day, assuming all sidequests are completed...all areas cleared...hmm...assuming 30-40 hours for a play-through...playing only on the weekend...12 weekends until launch...

That's 25 days of two hours maximum playing, including Labor Day. I think I can do this. Probably. Maybe.

I have a plan. I will ration the awesome.

Sidenote: I was really hoping that we would see a Skald as the new NPC. It would be a really interesting personality, I think. But mostly, I guess I just want the -2 AC/ST battlesong. Hmm.

• BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Southpaw said:

@DarkDogg - The promised evil thief. I hope there will be another "hidden" NPC, because everyone loves presents and secrets. However even with "only" 4 new NPCs we have a lot more NPCs that you can ever use.

I hope it doesn't come as a surprise if she turns out to be true neutral

• BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Dexter said:

10thLich said:

@BladeDancer
    Knowing what happened in some people's playthrough to Xzar, Monty, Imoen, Edwin, Viconia, Coran, Safana, Gavin, Tiax, Minsc, Jaheira, Quayle and Sarevok, one could assume that he returns in some fashion.

Just had an epiphany: Baeloth will be a playable NPC in ToB

After you kick his ass again in Black Pits 2 of course. Oh, and he has his genie as a familiar.
    If they died in their playthrough, its not canonical. Baeloth's defeat in Black Pits was canonical and necessary for your player characters freedom, otherwise they and the other characters Baeloth enslaved would never be free.
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    Waiting until the big patch beta to start a new playthrough. I preordered BGEE and haven't finished one yet.

That leaves two months to get through BG1/TOTSC. I hope I can do it.
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    @PugPug

I'm sure you can! What class/kit are you going to try? There's a thread right now where we are all talking about it :http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/20700/which-class-will-you-play-bg2ee-first-as/p1

When I'm not de-railing it with useless banter, haha.
  • mylegbigmylegbig Member Posts: 292
    I actually have 4 different play throughs going on right now, so I'm fine with the wait. One of them is in ToB, one is in SoA, and another, while still only at the beginning of BG 1, can only be played through my BGT install since I'm using a lot of mods like Rogue Rebalancing and Divine Remix. So yea, 3 different play throughs I need to complete before the release of BG2:EE.
  • ForgottenMythForgottenMyth Member Posts: 60
    well I know what I'm getting for Xmas. Now that I think of it I got the original sequel for Xmas when it came out, I'm thinking I'm going to be enjoying the holidays this year :)