Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Potential new player

So I'm thinking of purchasing this. I loved the original BG series, and obviously I think I'll love this.

But, i've read a lot about the technical problems especially the intel graphics thingy. My laptop has a shared intel graphics card (i have no idea what that means). Does anybody know if this means I'll suffer from the unplayable graphics problem or does it only affect a few users?

I know nothing, and I mean nothing, about the technical side of things so all those work arounds that involve drivers and messing about are a no no for me, I just want to pay up, download, open and play, no messing about about. Is that an option?

So I'm a bit afraid to part with the cash in case the game is unusable. As a non techy person am I best avoiding this? I have a Toshiba C850 and live in the UK if that helps.

Thanks.

Comments