Skip to content

Phrases stuck in your head?

12346»

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    "It shall be even bloodier than you hoped!" -Dorn, whose voice is far too evil and manly to ignore.

"We shall hold here. You look...tired." -Also Dorn, to which I yell at the computer screen and point out that he is the one exhausted, and not me!

"I can also dance on the head of a pin, as well!" -Yoshimo, my favorite. ^_^

And, simply because it's so fun to say...

"Forsooth! Me thinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!" -Charname.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    I always say this to my brother "Then I kicked him in the head til he was dead" in the exact toolish bandit voice

I quite enjoy that line lol
  • RemenissionsRemenissions Member Posts: 102
    My dad showed me baldur's gate when I was like 6 and it has since been a kind of inside joke my whole life when we could incorporate some of it into daily talk. (yes I had a nerdy dad and I'm nerdy sometimes but i do still have a life ,|,,^_^..|.)

-You must venture your party before gathering forth. ~Narrator
    -Hey-ya! It's me Imoen! ~Imoen (duh)
    -I am the law! ~Flaming Fist
    -Ah... my child I am glad, I have found you. ~Gorion
    -Minsc and Boo stand ready! SQUEEK! ~Minsc & Boo
    -Butt kicking, for goodness! ~Minsc
    -Get me out of this HELL HOLE! ~Miners (yes, I was saying it randomly around public places, didn't know why that wasn't a good idea as a child, especially at school because I thought it was funny... at a wannabe-private catholic elementary school)
    ~~~~~SPOILERS~~~~~
    -Oooo! Shiny ones! ~Sespinar
    -I live! Flesh and blood and bone! I am alive! HA HA! ~Sarevok
  • MordeusMordeus Member Posts: 460
    I sometimes have to stop myself from saying Alora's "Hop, skip to it!" phrase.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    A few memorable ones:

- The pain will only be passing. You should survive the process! - Jon Irenicus
    - I've had better days drowning face first in gutter-water, bleeding from every orifice, ye know! - Korgan (when party reputation reaches 13 to 15)
    - HEE-YAH! Heh - the tourists love that stuff! - Yoshimo
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Ah, found back the exact ones i had in mind too sooner:
    - 'Luck is always on the side of the romantic' ! (Coran BG1-BGEE)
    - 'Great peril yields great beauty' ! (same)
    - 'I feel so... sensuuuall!' (Safana BG1-BGEE)
    - 'My father was a miner... And my MOOOTHEER...was a miner before him!' :) (Yeslick BG1-BGEE)

etc)
  • XerxesVXerxesV Member Posts: 187
    Baeloth's "den of diminutive dullards" line is pretty useful in my day to day life. I'm glad they put that in :)