Skip to content

How much times do you call Dee into a discussion (week base)

2»

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Summoning a moderator is an evil ritual. You don't really want to know what is involved in summoning a Developer...

:)
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    mlnevese said:

Summoning a moderator is an evil ritual. You don't really want to know what is involved in summoning a Developer...

I don't think I am high level enough to even attempt such a dangerous spell.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Southpaw said:

mlnevese said:

Here's what you need: 6 black candles, one pink candle, bucket of red paint, a flask of rum or whiskey, tar, ice, pack of jelly bonbons, 2xAA batteries, soundtrack from MacGyver and some virgin blood.

...yeah. I know. The batteries can be hard to get nowadays.
    Oh damn, I just made ice cream from the candles... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I'D NEED THEM?!

• AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Never
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited September 2013

Southpaw said:

mlnevese said:

Here's what you need: 6 black candles, one pink candle, bucket of red paint, a flask of rum or whiskey, tar, ice, pack of jelly bonbons, 2xAA batteries, soundtrack from MacGyver and some virgin blood.

...yeah. I know. The batteries can be hard to get nowadays.
    Oh damn, I just made ice cream from the candles... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I'D NEED THEM?!

8
    Beholders eat wax? o.O It must be some kind of beholder-waxitarianism  O)
                                                                                                                          8
    Post edited by Fredjo on
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Almost never, actually, unless I have to. No point in wasting his time, is there?
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited September 2013
    mlnevese said:

Almost never, actually, unless I have to. No point in wasting his time, is there?

You could summon him atm with an airticket for Brasil and tickets for the Rock in Rio, I don't think he would mind in be bothered with that kind of summon :)! Unfortunally one of the nicest day was yesterday with Mettalica, Alice in Chains and Sepultura happening on the world stage :)!

By the way if anyone want to summon me with this for day 22 i really don't mind, go ahead :)! (Iron Maiden, Avenger Sevenfold, Slayer, Sepultura and Helloween).